• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
Well if reports are true, verbally and physically assaulting the captain should see the offenders contract torn up.
Personally don't see why Vuna is on a plane but I don't know all the facts. I know they have social media policies but....

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
To give no mention of going against the coaches concerns. Partying after that game is ridiculous. Hill is rightly furious and embarrassed.
I have a hard time seeing delve at fault and perhaps judgementally am looking at Beale and jocs general attitude.
Beale spent the better part of last year either fat, injured or in and out of court.
He must have an idea that he is dispensable.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Be interesting to see how this thing pans out over the next week or so.

Could be a good indicator of how Servo Pulver's regime will handle discipline issues as both alleged parties are contracted to ARU.

Sounds very low ball if the media reports are accurate.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Hey Kurtley:

Respect: Smacking your captain
Excellance: Disgracing yourself on tour
Balance: Massive f**king fail
Ethos: Me, me, me
Leadership: See respect

Beale out.

T

Train Without a Station

Vuna is a complete dickhead to air this thing out on twitter.

Not the right thing to be doing, but in all reports Beale is completely in the wrong. Heat of the moment stuff... Plenty of players have done much worse in the heat of the moment than air a bit of dirty laundry.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
The visit to the bar/nightclub was approved by management - the team was transported there and back on the team bus - WTF - I don't see how good culture can be built/enforced by taking the team to a bar/nightclub after such an embarrassing loss.

If the incidents on the bus are as reported both the Rebels and the ARU should tear up Beale's contract immediately. Surely given the past problems he has a behaviour clause in his contracts. If there is no such clause in his contracts, WTF again.

Can't see how Vuna deserves any punishment for what is reported to have happened on the bus but I can see how he's breached team guidelines by hitting Twitter. However, surely his punishment should be nothing more than a small fine (considering he's already been punished by being sent home).

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Are the stood down for the Force game as well?

What I can't understand is how any team would go out after losing a match in such a horrendous way. I think they should have been training first thing Sunday morning as punishment rather than having a night out. Lose by 60 points should mean there is a lot of work to be done on the paddock and no time for fun.

Would love to know what the other players are thinking about there team mates at the moment...

tic

Herbert Moran (7)
Last person whinging about toxicity within the team by using a social media tool, got a large contract topup and a clearance to participate in extracurricular activities.

.........and in so doing, he helped the Reds to kick the Tahs' arses a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the reminder about how well that turned out for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.