• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebel Army vs GAGR - Sydney Touch Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
we will be playing under waratah rules, there based loosely on qld rules from last weeks game where is the home side is in jepody a ruling is made up to ensure they win.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
we will be playing under waratah rules, there based loosely on qld rules from last weeks game where is the home side is in jepody a ruling is made up to ensure they win.

Interesting point there mate haha. Do we get bonus points for effort though? A few of us are catching a Tiger flight from Avalon, surely such life-risking heroics earn the Army a handicap at the start?

Got a venue yet WJ?

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Tiger Airlines? If no-one turns up we'll know why.

So we have t-shirts, yes? That's good. I'm still operating in contingency mode, so if anyone has an esky, let me know. Someone must have one, this is Australia isn't it?

Gooch

Fred Wood (13)
Hold for confirmation, but I may be able to supply an esky (not guaranteed to have any beers in it when I get there)

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Tiger Airlines? If no-one turns up we'll know why.

So we have t-shirts, yes? That's good. I'm still operating in contingency mode, so if anyone has an esky, let me know. Someone must have one, this is Australia isn't it?

I have one of those pop-up ones. Not very big but should do the job.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
had a bbq on the weekend resulting in a net gain in beers (others left more from their stash than I drank of mine) - so I can certainly bring beers, subject to clearance from the Mrs that I am coming at all

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
alright, looks like we will be playing in the roosters training field which is in moore park, waiting for confirmation on a gate opening but we will be able to jump it anyway.

there is a rock festival on at fox studios so after drinks at captain cook (moses isnt here so we dont have to pretend the local tap house has atmosphere to go with there overpriced imports) then game.

the Tah Patrol has just had word through Travi who claims to be in charge of the rebel army that half time of the match will also feature a dance off, five a side b-boy style between there respective bays (22 and 23) so if your at the game make your way over for a good time.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Cheers WJ - could you describe the location? Or link to a map?

Captain Cook after? Or maybe the Olympic or whatever it's called? Up the road a bit.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
the Tah Patrol has just had word through Travi who claims to be in charge of the rebel army that half time of the match will also feature a dance off, five a side b-boy style between there respective bays (22 and 23) so if your at the game make your way over for a good time.

Oh Trav you schmuck.

T

Travi34

stu bring your dancing boots... yeah those lime green backs moulds.. they'll do...

Lets just have some fun - Dance off is only subject to willing members.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
I may be on the sidelines for the touch game (waiting for various other arrangements to come through) so I can come on as a super sub
why a super sub?
my time needs to be managed to I can be on long enough to show some skill without being on too long that I embarrass myself.

Also I will be in the thick for it for the dance off, as long as there is no judging or laughing allowed ;)

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Cheers WJ - could you describe the location? Or link to a map?

Captain Cook after? Or maybe the Olympic or whatever it's called? Up the road a bit.

sorry cant post links due to crappy computer currently.
basically, its in moore park, opposite the sfs, its a fenced off area thats kept as a better quality ground, about half a field, its perfect for it and as moore park parking will be used for the concert for ealry, its gives us some security.

Status
Not open for further replies.