• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebel Army vs GAGR - Sydney Touch Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Traffic cones acquired. Has someone got a proper touch ball? Or at least a Gilbert that's not 100 years old and been kicked around on concrete like mine?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
touch rugby rules dictate that a touched player must hit the deck and present the ball for the scrumhalf, no between the legs bullcrap. numbers in a ruck must be matched so when someones touched, two people defend it.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Noooooooo.

Standard bloody rules - at least for the first half, then jokers are wild.

Now, we just need a ball and we're DTF.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Standard rules pleeeeease. Things may get ugly very quickly if we start messing with the rules :)

Is Lindo still the man with the whistle?

So at what point is the start time going to be set in concrete? Is a 4 or 4:30 kickoff

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Standard rules pleeeeease. Things may get ugly very quickly if we start messing with the rules :) Is Lindo still the man with the whistle? So at what point is the start time going to be set in concrete? Is it a 4 or 4:30 kickoff

I'll have a whistle with me but won't be there at 4:30, have to get across from Latham Park after the Randwick Colts match.

Rules, schmules. Just let me at any St Richie the Invisible impersonators. They're gone!

Cyril Towers (30)
Sorry fellas, late scratching. Youngest daughter's 18th. She's scarier than Colin Meads with his hands on a halfbacks leg. I have been summonsed.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
i should have a few extras to fill in, got a dozen shirts, the smallest size is 2xl so everything seems right with the world.

grounds are officially closed today, so we may have to jump the fence to get in as i have been informed it will be locked. sure it wont be a huge issue though.

see everyone about 3.30/4 for those int he city with nothing to do, lunch at the excelsior hotel on Foveaux st (about 5 minute walk from central station) and a couple of ciders about 1, its about a 15 minute walk from where we will be playing as well.

excelsior hotel - 64 Foveaux St, surry hills

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
i believe were talking of a 4pm meet up reading through the last few pages.
if its raining hard then i say we go to the dolphin in surry hills for beers instead. if rain holds off we play on wet ground. internet rugby players in white shirts getting wet may sell alot of calanders but it doesnt create a great visual live.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
So I will be there 4:30ish. That is the best I can do. Hope fully the Sydney Buses's god will be kind and line everything up.

Save me a shirt. 3xl.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Where exactly is it? The bit behind the black palisade fence on driver ave? Where the nets are?

I'll come about 4 (depending on parking) with a small cooler bag of beers and a ball.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
alrighty so the plan is to rock in half 3-4...
may come in with a mate but lookin like han solo
carn gaggertahs!

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
Late pull out by my mate (assignment which we both have to do) so coming in about an hour- hour and a half

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Anyone wanting to welcome the Tahs team bus in with me - it arrives at around 6pm and the players walk straight through the forecourt of the SFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.