• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

The Bull

Peter Burge (5)
My knee was done by a Nudgee old boy. Both schools are very different and I have met many successful old boys from both schools. In a modern world exercise is becoming ever more important and team sports so important for personal development. Grammar will kick back and are trying.

Sole Smasher

Bob McCowan (2)
Not seeing many score predictions leading up to the big game. This is mine

BSHS slow starters during the year (BGS first try scorer round 7). NC will be trying to burst out for the first 15 mins of the game to take the lead to 7 plus a penalty (10-0). Roman Siulepa to score next (10-7). With momentum shifting towards the boys in blue and red i see the team finishing the half with a scoreline in their favour (15-21). NC a known tank of the 2nd half fight there way back (25-21). 5 mins remaining the boy from goldy (flyhalf Seamus Boakes) kicks a huge 50-22 to give BSHS a chance. Roman Siulepa to score the winning try (25-28) FT.

Ruck master 42

Stan Wickham (3)
I believe this prediction to be somewhat correct as both teams are powerful attacking weapons and I expect high score lines However both Nudgee and statey are statistically second half dominant teams as they are the two fittest squads . The game will depend on who defends the best in the first half to give themselves a chance to open up in the second

bigmoneybrown

Herbert Moran (7)
Does anyone know someone at the GPS Live-streaming?
Surely there would be commentary for this game like there was for the Nudgee TSS Premier game. Get your act together GPS. Nonetheless don‘t tell me you’re gonna be watching this cracker of a game from home. Always room for one more at forum hill

Nut and Bolt

Stan Wickham (3)
So you went to BSHS and you send your kid to Geelong grammar. Surely your nor saying you have generational wealth. Because generational is plural. Not one generation.
Sounds like a who's got the biggest competition and to be honest no one cares. Thats talk RUGBY.

Zoomer1

Bob McCowan (2)
Agree 100% but the moderators of this forum let “headbin” consistently veer off rugby and that’s what causes these petty discussions.

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
Predictions for the round

BSHS Vs NC- Biggest game of GPS footy in a while I am so keen to drink beers on forum hill and watch this majestic match but sadly i've got NC winning this 34-17 but hope STATEY get it done.

BBC Vs TGS- not much to play for but I think BBC bounce back in a high scoring win 46-21

GT Vs IGS- I think IGS win this in a tight one 26-24, IGS have had a solid year just haven't executed well enough.

BGS Vs TSS- The sharks will be swimming and there gonna win 42-12, hate BGS haters though if you want to talk about them "sucking" why don't you go out there and try and chop Lucas Clifford and all the other freaks in this competiton.