• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Zoomer1

Bob McCowan (2)
You still tipping Nudgee to get beat by either BBC or TGS before BSHS game? That aged well along with most of your posts. The best one yet is how Churchie rugby Program is going to be exciting going forward. Who is this guy?

backfencebandit

Chris McKivat (8)
Same ref for Nudgee on Ross on Saturday they had v Churchie and Terrace….who would have thought….
That is incorrect The Nudgee referee for churchie terrace and Ipswich was Ben Dorrington Plumb

This weekend Jeremy Markey has been given the honours the same ref that did the game between Nudgee and State high last year

TheRugbyCyclist

Watty Friend (18)
Night before the grand final….
As a NC old boy, I’m wishing the blue and white the best. We are the favourites. We can win. EVERYONE ON THE FORUM. BE AT FORUM HILL TOMMOROW. NO EXCUSES. Just wanted to say how much I have loved chatting GPS footy with you blokes this season. Means a lot after the trouble at home (don’t ask unless your close with me).

Cheers and Love
TheRugbyCyclist.

backfencebandit

Chris McKivat (8)
I just can't wait for Saturday just want to be amongst the atmosphere of ross oval. What time is everyone arriving? Will you be soaking in a full days of rugby with the junior teams fighting it out or rolling in with the swarm of supporters catching the end of the 2nd XV?

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Larry Dwyer (12)
Same ref for Nudgee on Ross on Saturday they had v Churchie and Terrace….who would have thought….
This bloke is the head of reffing in QLD so thats why he wouldve been given this game to ref. Doesn't get much bigger of a game to ref that isnt at the professional level. Believe me he is a great bloke and refs fairly (i know him personally)

HarryHits

Stan Wickham (3)
GO NUDGEE. Good game. Not doubt who is the best in the competition. BSHS failed to capitalise on Nudgee having a man off and having lots of penalties. Day showed how there is no depth at BSGS 2nds were terrible.

Sofit

Herbert Moran (7)
IMG_7800.jpeg