• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

TheRugbyCyclist

Watty Friend (18)
Don't think there is any service of alcohol during GPS games after the great brawl of 04. At tennesyon terrace vs Nudgee was one of the craziest thing I've seen in my life. 15V15 with about an extra 50 old boys from either school on the field. Those were the good old days. Now you can get a red for a standard shot,
No service but I'm sure some people will find a way....

Sole Smasher

Bob McCowan (2)
Just a quick roll call, who will be there at forum hill on Saturday (Forum hill is slang for the NC vs BSHS game this Saturday)
I was thinking about bringing my 3 wheeler rig just so I can nip through the traffic. Just wondering what the parking sitch is going be like. Cheers

bigmoneybrown

Herbert Moran (7)
I was thinking about bringing my 3 wheeler rig just so I can nip through the traffic. Just wondering what the parking sitch is going be like. Cheers
Mate im way ahead of ya. Parking will be a nightmare so thinking of claiming a spot friday night. Reckon the nudgee boarders wont mind room for one more?

Sofit

Herbert Moran (7)
Does anyone know someone at the GPS Live-streaming? Any chance they could start the Nudgee v State High match 15 minutes before kick off for this occasion rather than the traditional 5 minutes into the match? Same at the end of the match? Would love to see the rituals etc pre and post match. Might be one of those good rugby things, you know, the actual soul of the sport.

RuckTickler45

Bob McCowan (2)
Does anyone know someone at the GPS Live-streaming? Any chance they could start the Nudgee v State High match 15 minutes before kick off for this occasion rather than the traditional 5 minutes into the match? Same at the end of the match? Would love to see the rituals etc pre and post match. Might be one of those good rugby things, you know, the actual soul of the sport.
I'm pretty sure Stan sport are filming so wouldn't be surprised if it starts earlier on there.

Sofit

Herbert Moran (7)
Haha, although i would love to have a coldie in my hand whilst watching the game of the decade. im stuck being a pencil pusher not letting myself and sticking to the rules :( (the missus will be there)
You should stick around at the school after the game. You should see the social occasion Nudgee puts on post home games. It’s full Roman Empire decadence for the parents and supporters with full bar service, food and live music and presentations etc. All are welcome.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Larry Dwyer (12)
Since this game they are also -636 in terms of points differential across 22 games which is an average losing margin of 28 points. THAT IS FOUR TRIES. UNBELIEVABLE. In comparison to Nudgee who across 22 games have a point differential of +496, equating to a winning margin per game of 22 points.

PETITION TO REMOVE BGS FROM THE RUGBY COMPETITION AND BRING IN MARIST OR DOWNLANDS