• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

johnny_jackal90

Frank Row (1)
Hey everyone,

New poster here, I've been around this forum for a while now just ruck watching, but things are starting to heat up in the comp so now I decided to involved and booted up an account. Name's John AKA Johnny Jackal, just a little nickname the lads at over 35's gave me because I love hitting the breakdown. I'm just a rugby-loving horse trainer from down in vic country down near Shepperton, I've moved on from that now sold the property and the horses and moved up here to qld. I'm living in Toowoomba got 3 boys at TGS. Anyway, I've got good insights I reckon and I'm keen to get involved.

Kind regards John (Johnny Jackal)

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Hey everyone,

New poster here, I've been around this forum for a while now just ruck watching, but things are starting to heat up in the comp so now I decided to involved and booted up an account. Name's John AKA Johnny Jackal, just a little nickname the lads at over 35's gave me because I love hitting the breakdown. I'm just a rugby-loving horse trainer from down in vic country down near Shepperton, I've moved on from that now sold the property and the horses and moved up here to qld. I'm living in Toowoomba got 3 boys at TGS. Anyway, I've got good insights I reckon and I'm keen to get involved.

Welcome Mate, hope you enjoy the forum and the forum treats you well.

Hey everyone,

Any insight on Tom Bailey's farming life?

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Ted Fahey (11)
Hey Guys, as i was banned i understand that @rugby.jacko may have thought that i no longer was present on this forum. However our names are very similar and since i am a verteran and also a higher level on this forum, i think it would only be fair and appropriate to change your name from rugby.jacko. I know this may be inconvenient but i think it would clear up a lot of confusion.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
I remember it clear as day. I went from my 14a game at ippy straight down to tenneyson. The brave got up 18-8. I remember watching Ben mcormack he played out of his skin.
To play in that game would've been intense, spectating was insane. I remember me and the boys had just driven back from Emerald before arriving at the game. Case rase was on and so was abit of Violence from a few of the Nudgee and Gt old boys. I couldn't help but get involved the whole thing happened right in front of me...

Pilfer Paul

Stan Wickham (3)
Hey everyone,

welcome to the forum. i am new aswell and have experienced nothing but love. what a great place to start, am i right. laugh laugh laugh

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
To play in that game would've been intense, spectating was insane. I remember me and the boys had just driven back from Emerald before arriving at the game. Case rase was on and so was abit of Violence from a few of the Nudgee and Gt old boys. I couldn't help but get involved the whole thing happened right in front of me...
I was around 24 at this time.. I remember a couple of my cans may have went flying as a NC old boy (Sorry GT... I was just a young one having fun)

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
Hey everyone,

I got two boys at TGS aswell… 14As, and 12B.