• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
Anybody know what time GPS 1XV games are this week due to the rescheduled prem grade games to fit the AUS V RSA game at Suncorp on Saturday at noon.
As far as I know (Rugby Xplora), all games are still scheduled to kick off at 2:20pm.

Edit - I have recently checked and it seems Grammar vs TGS is scheduled for 12:15pm.

Last edited:

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Trevon Pritchard out for Churchie, massive for the BBC boys think this will help them hugely but I am hearing reports that Oscar Donnovan ate some bad sushi and might be out this week.

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
TIKKA IS BACK.

Starting red hot, here are my quick predictions for the round 5 fixtures.

TGS V BGS

NC V GT

BSHS V TSS

BBC V ACGS

IGS V DC

I am not going to go into any big explanations at this point, but I am happy to explain my choices upon request.

TIKKAMUNGREL_3000 SIGNING OFF

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
Anybody know what time GPS 1XV games are this week due to the rescheduled prem grade games to fit the AUS V RSA game at Suncorp on Saturday at noon.
It looks like the BGS TGS game is scheduled for 12:15 pm. However, it could be a typo.
Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 9.17.55 am.png

loadsofflankers_3000

Frank Nicholson (4)
Hey, what is the link to that? I am interested in watching online?
Hey @tikkamungrel_3000 I will attach it here, you will need to sign up for an account but other than that it is free.

Also, did you notice we have the same last little bit of our name. :cool: :)

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
Hey @tikkamungrel_3000 I will attach it here, you will need to sign up for an account but other than that it is free.

Also, did you notice we have the same last little bit of our name. :cool: :)
Cheers for that.

Ha, I didn't even know that. I decided on the name from my favourite artist when I created the account: André 3000

Get em onside

Bob McCowan (2)
Nudgee XV, 10 Aug 2024

1. Isaac Rauluni
2.John Grenfell (C)
3. Levi Slater
4.Bennet Armistead
5.ED Kasprowicz
6.Ben Didonna
7.Hugo Hart
8.Adam Latham
9. Samuel Watson
10. Charlie O'Connel
11.Oliver Patterson
12. Carter Welfare
13. Prestyn Laine-Sietu
14. Nicholas Conway
15. Jacob Jhonson

Shoutout to Prestyn Laine-Sietu and Jacob Jhonson who have repeated grade 12 because they couldn't say goodbye to schoolboy rugby

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
Churchie is a different team without him. Without him it seems that F. Austin and M. Blanch are trying to do it all with not to much support, but as soon as T. Pritchard all seven backs are in the game.

-QTT
Agree Here - Churchie with and without Pritchard look like two completely different teams. Pritchard is like the sticky glue that holds the Churchie arts and craft together.

The Blin6side

Larry Dwyer (12)
Let me paint a picture for all forum members. Perhaps spin a yarn? If Gregory Terrace win this weekend, it will propel their program in the right direction, after several years of mediocrity. It will set up a wind for GT’s younger age groups to sail to victory in their future graduating years… The boys will have to be tough on the weekend, back eachother, and most importantly trust your PLAN… This is all coming from a ringer out near Inverell (TGSOB), cmon GT boys fire up!

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
I appreciate it; the only one I was unsure about was TSS V BSHS. I went with BSHS for their strength this season but let me know what you were thinking?
Personally, I feel BSHS have been undervalued this season thus far. Within the forum at least, most predictions have gone against them but time and time again they have proven they have the GRIT to get through it. With the Kefu brothers in charge this will definitely be their hardest game, but I feel as though they will be able to get through it, especially with Roman playing (as far as I believe)

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
Let me paint a picture for all forum members. Perhaps spin a yarn? If Gregory Terrace win this weekend, it will propel their program in the right direction, after several years of mediocrity. It will set up a wind for GT’s younger age groups to sail to victory in their future graduating years… The boys will have to be tough on the weekend, back eachother, and most importantly trust your PLAN… This is all coming from a ringer out near Inverell (TGSOB), cmon GT boys fire up!
Interesting to see a TGSOB be so passionate for GT. If you don't mind me asking, why do you feel so fondly of the GT boys, where's the love for my Polar Bears at NC?

Quick_Tap_Tony

Sydney Middleton (9)
QTT TIPS FOR THE WEEKEND
BBC (A) V ACGS (H) - BBC 7+

BSHS (A) V TSS (H) - BSHS 7+

TGS (A) V BGS (H) - BGS 1+

NC (A) V GT (H) - GT 2+

Open for interpretation but go easy on me :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.