• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

The Blin6side

Darby Loudon (17)
My suspension has been lifted… Two long weeks I have waited for this message… Is it better fitting that my return is on the infamous battle of the colours… My name is Blin6side, formally the TheGPSBloke. I have rebranded, a new mindset, a new mentality. Alot has change in the time I have been gone yet the footy head inside me is more roaring and firing more than ever before… With this, I will give you my tips for this round of QLD GPS Footy…

GT + 2
BSHS + 12
TGS + 3 - My boys in my beloved Gold and Blue must win this game, in order for the rebuild to commence…
BBC + 5
DC + 5 (Have to give it to these boys hard workers)…

Cheers,

Breakdown bunny

Allen Oxlade (6)
My suspension has been lifted… Two long weeks I have waited for this message… Is it better fitting that my return is on the infamous battle of the colours… My name is Blin6side, formally the TheGPSBloke. I have rebranded, a new mindset, a new mentality. Alot has change in the time I have been gone yet the footy head inside me is more roaring and firing more than ever before… With this, I will give you my tips for this round of QLD GPS Footy…

GT + 2
BSHS + 12
TGS + 3 - My boys in my beloved Gold and Blue must win this game, in order for the rebuild to commence…
BBC + 5

Cheers,
good to have you back mate, was really missing you intel. I do back most of these tips, however don’t think GT will go over against the blue and white cavalry.

Wicked Left Foot

Frank Nicholson (4)
Does anybody have team lists this week for Terrace 1XV and Nudgee 1XV.

-QTT
Terrace
1. Alec Weir
2. Cody Hawkins
3. Charlie Hollyman
4. Charlie Cross
5. Rupert McGrath
6. Nat Wines
7. Archie Ilott
8. Oli Nasser
9. Name Withheld
10. Name Withheld
11. Name Withheld
12. Connor Clifford
13. Siosaia Poese
14. Name Withheld
15. Joe McGahan

According to Rugby Xplorer. Nudgee not posted yet.

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
Does anyone know when the U16 reds team will be released? Sorry if it’s already been released just haven’t seen anything about it.

TheRugbyCyclist

Watty Friend (18)

GT + 2
BSHS + 12
BBC + 5

Cheers,
Welcome back mate,
Don’t believe we’ve formally chatted on the forum but it’s great to have another GPS-head on the forum for footy chat, opinions, and the occasional appropriate banter.
Love these tips except GT (I am a NC old boy to be fair), but I do agree that it will be a close one.
Personally, I love the idea of everyone on the forum having a little introduction on their first post, to really boost the chemistry of our tight-knight GPS community

Last edited:

TheRugbyCyclist

Watty Friend (18)
Anybody know what time GPS 1XV games are this week due to the rescheduled prem grade games to fit the AUS V RSA game at Suncorp on Saturday at noon.
As far as I know (Rugby Xplora), all games are still scheduled to kick off at 2:20pm.

Edit - I have recently checked and it seems Grammar vs TGS is scheduled for 12:15pm.

Last edited:

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
Trevon Pritchard out for Churchie, massive for the BBC boys think this will help them hugely but I am hearing reports that Oscar Donnovan ate some bad sushi and might be out this week.

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
TIKKA IS BACK.

Starting red hot, here are my quick predictions for the round 5 fixtures.

TGS V BGS

NC V GT

BSHS V TSS

BBC V ACGS

IGS V DC

I am not going to go into any big explanations at this point, but I am happy to explain my choices upon request.

TIKKAMUNGREL_3000 SIGNING OFF

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
Anybody know what time GPS 1XV games are this week due to the rescheduled prem grade games to fit the AUS V RSA game at Suncorp on Saturday at noon.
It looks like the BGS TGS game is scheduled for 12:15 pm. However, it could be a typo.
Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 9.17.55 am.png