• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

HarryHits

Stan Wickham (3)
"...the program has lost its ability to truthfully self reflect on its performance and is in decline."

To date this season NC has won:

- 27 out of 31 games v Churchie
- 49 out of 50 of the games v TSS and IGS
- total to date 96% of all contests
- 100% of all 1st XV games
- Defeated the top rugby school from New Zealand (Christchurch)
- Defeated the top rugby school from Sydney (Barker)

"self reflect on its performance and is in decline."
"...the program has lost its ability to truthfully self reflect on its performance and is in decline."

To date this season NC has won:

- 27 out of 31 games v Churchie
- 49 out of 50 of the games v TSS and IGS
- total to date 96% of all contests
- 100% of all 1st XV games
- Defeated the top rugby school from New Zealand (Christchurch)
- Defeated the top rugby school from Sydney (Barker)

"self reflect on its performance and is in decline."
Yes 100% should be worried about the decline. Other schools should worry about how they will achieve this level of success year in and out.

Rondolavender4

Frank Row (1)
why no talk about the smashing dashing centre Killarney (Lavender Express) Lavernder, although he has been banged up a few times he still score trys left right centre. he is currently working on not hogging the ball but could be the next Rob Tioa!

Rondolavender4

Frank Row (1)
why no talk about the smashing dashing centre Killarney (Lavender Express) Lavernder, although he has been banged up a few times he still score trys left right centre. he is currently working on not hogging the ball but could be the next Rob Tioa!
some say he might just move to Tight head prop to replace the big boy Jonah at tight head at TSS

TheRugbyCyclist

Watty Friend (18)
Who is this? Which School? Position? Would love to hear more about this player.

loadsofflankers_3000

Frank Nicholson (4)
Hello Forum Members,
Have been conducting some research into the upcoming "battle of the colours" and have come across a predicted 1st XV starting lineup for Terrace against the old foe Nudgee College. Now i see they have made some changes to the spine, otherwise the team looks pretty familiar. I wouldn't rule out the new flyhalf as he is believed to have a kicking game that challenges young gun Finn Mackay. Hopefully more news to come out of Terrace and Nudgee camps in the days to come. Keen for a good round 4 and lets hope for a clean game of footy. (Nudgee old boy 1986)
Cheers,
OmmitRugby
View attachment 20112
Very different team to the one we have been seeing, are you sure this is correct?

TheRugbyCyclist

Watty Friend (18)
Hello Forum Members,
Have been conducting some research into the upcoming "battle of the colours" and have come across a predicted 1st XV starting lineup for Terrace against the old foe Nudgee College. Now i see they have made some changes to the spine, otherwise the team looks pretty familiar. I wouldn't rule out the new flyhalf as he is believed to have a kicking game that challenges young gun Finn Mackay. Hopefully more news to come out of Terrace and Nudgee camps in the days to come. Keen for a good round 4 and lets hope for a clean game of footy. (Nudgee old boy 1986)
Cheers,
OmmitRugby
View attachment 20112
I Believe this could be some sort of troll post, but I'm not sure. Where is the likes of Russell, McGahan (J&S), Clifford, Hales. These are the Terrace players I have seen on the TOTW lists and none appear here. Apologies if I am incorrect but please explain @OmmitRugby
Regards,
TheRugbyCyclist

loadsofflankers_3000

Frank Nicholson (4)
I Believe this could be some sort of troll post, but I'm not sure. Where is the likes of Russell, McGahan (J&S), Clifford, Hales. These are the Terrace players I have seen on the TOTW lists and none appear here. Apologies if I am incorrect but please explain @OmmitRugby
Regards,
TheRugbyCyclist
I will have to agree with @TheRugbyCyclist here, as I said before it looks very different. No hard feelings @OmmitRugby but please enlighten us!

LawsonCreightonFan

Stan Wickham (3)
Hello Forum Members,
Cheers,
OmmitRugby
View attachment 20112
Very very happy to see my man Rohan Clancy getting a run around up with the big dogs this week, any word on Austin Ross as Im sure I saw him in some of the firsts trials but am yet to see him don the storied GT 1st XV jersey. Upset to not see Rohans brother in arms, Joey Grice not getting a run around this week, is there any word out of the GT camp on this up and comer? Will the bench be 16 A's or some of the GT 3rds players?

OmmitRugby

Frank Row (1)
Regards,
TheRugbyCyclist
Afternoon Rugby Cyclist,

No intention of spreading false information, simply circulating what I've been told. I do believe the Mcgahan boys will slot in as well as the likes as Nasser, Wines, Weir etc. I'm far from causing any conflict but I'm sure you can agree Rugby Cyclist your not always on the mark either! (joke). The GT boys look lethal in the backs however I do see Nudgee brewing what the boys like to call '45'.
Anyways apologies for the confusion,

Cheers
OmmitRugby

TheRugbyCyclist

Watty Friend (18)
Afternoon Rugby Cyclist,

No intention of spreading false information, simply circulating what I've been told. I do believe the Mcgahan boys will slot in as well as the likes as Nasser, Wines, Weir etc. I'm far from causing any conflict but I'm sure you can agree Rugby Cyclist your not always on the mark either! (joke). The GT boys look lethal in the backs however I do see Nudgee brewing what the boys like to call '45'.
Anyways apologies for the confusion,

Cheers
OmmitRugby
Confused on how they will slot in if not on the team list? The team list you have may be the team playing downlands this week as I believe they are not playing a full XV this weekend. Mabye you have been given false information? Anyway, if the NC boys have to play a brand new team I think we would have a cricket score on our hands.

Dcarter

Banned
Confused on how they will slot in if not on the team list? The team list you have may be the team playing downlands this week as I believe they are not playing a full XV this weekend. Mabye you have been given false information? Anyway, if the NC boys have to play a brand new team I think we would have a cricket score on our hands.
Afternoon rugby cyclist,

I think we Will see a cricket score anyway. TSS pumped GT and NC put 50 on TSS. Also GT probably should have gotten beaten by BGS as they were helped up 3 times. And as we know BGS haven’t won a game since Jesus was born. GT program is light years behind, this has been a constant matter of discussion by current GT parents. Anyway I guess GT can always hope, but based on stats they will get beaten again. And that will be a common theme amongst 95% of there teams.

The Bull

Peter Burge (5)
GT always put up a Herculean effort against Nudgee. It’s there GF no matter where they are on the ladder.the TSS game was an anomaly for Nudgee,everything went right for them.
GT will put up the fight of their lives.
Nudgee might be a little complacent

Dcarter

Banned
GT always put up a Herculean effort against Nudgee. It’s there GF no matter where they are on the ladder.the TSS game was an anomaly for Nudgee,everything went right for them.
GT will put up the fight of their lives.
Nudgee might be a little complacent
Fair call the bull, but winning 2 years out of 30 paints a different picture. But I respect what you’re saying. Will be interesting to see how they handle the return of Nudgees best player from injury for GT game.