• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy M'goy

Bob McCowan (2)
Quick question who do we think will win the center battle in IGS vs BBC, IGS warriors of Finn Kendall and James Grey or BBC's star's of Frank Howarth and Andreas Ayache
Although Finn and James have quite the names for themselves, Andreas has the determination of Tiger hunting prey. He was in the 16B's last year, and to make it to this stage it sure must take some serious skill. I think he is fit for the matchup. And having Frank Howarth on his inside is almost like having Payne Haas in the backline. Outstanding. Pure Muscle, speed, and grit.

GPS Canteen Manager

Frank Row (1)
Quick question who do we think will win the center battle in IGS vs BBC, IGS warriors of Finn Kendall and James Grey or BBC's star's of Frank Howarth and Andreas Ayache
BBC centers have the physicallity over IGS whereas it will be hard to contain there speed and if James grey gets any room to move he will use his rapid pace to his advantage. IGS centers will find it very hard to take down 6'3 Frank howarth

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
I feel as though BBC will be able to win the centre battle as the experience of Frank Howarth in the GPS comp and the experience of Andreas Ayache in the melbourne competition. I feel as though it is this experience that will give the college the upper hand.

If you get a chance, you must watch the 14A's for Nudgee. Played only one half against TSS last week and ran through them with 8 tries. They have the brother of Rob 'Razor' Toia in the form of Mana Toia. They have the brother of Ex-First15 player, Will Heaton. They have the biggest fullback for u14 I have ever seen, who would be edging on 7ft in the form of Tane Crampton. Despite my exaggeration of these guys, honestly, they play a great brand of footy, and would encourage you all to have a gheez if you cna.

Status
Not open for further replies.