• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Alright guys lets get back on topic now and start talking about footy. Who do you guys have at top 3 in each position keen to see your opinions on this and spark a discussion about footy again and not these (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Alright guys lets get back on topic now and start talking about footy. Who do you guys have at top 3 in each position keen to see your opinions on this and spark a discussion about footy again and not these (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s.
9's- George Hales, Tom Goldy, Stan Keats
10's- Charlie Bird, Charlie O'Connell, Fletcher Austin
12's- Frank Howarth, Max Blanch, Carter Welfare
13's- Max Rohan, James Grey, Saia Poese
Wingers- Ethan Grimshaw, DJ Colivavu(Injured), Brock Coombes
15's- Trevon Pritchard, Jacob Johnson, Charlie Bird(when at fullback)

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
9's- George Hales, Tom Goldy, Stan Keats
10's- Charlie Bird, Charlie O'Connell, Fletcher Austin
12's- Frank Howarth, Max Blanch, Carter Welfare
13's- Max Rohan, James Grey, Saia Poese
Wingers- Ethan Grimshaw, DJ Colivavu(Injured), Brock Coombes
15's- Trevon Pritchard, Jacob Johnson, Charlie Bird(when at fullback)
Really feel as though you could argue for the fact that Stan Keats is the best 9 in the competition when fully healthy but I can see why you have ranked him lower as he is returning from injury so we will need to see how he returns before we can give him that spot back

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
IGS are 1-1 BBC are 0-1 how do these records help BBC
I feel like he has worded this wrong as I feel as though he meant something more along the lines of that the college is fresh off of a loss so they will be hungry for a win whereas IGS might become a little bit complacent as they are fresh off of a convincing win against TGS. So if BBC can start hot i feel like they may be able to catch IGS off guard early and hold momentum to win the game.

GPS Canteen Manager

Frank Row (1)
I feel like he has worded this wrong as I feel as though he meant something more along the lines of that the college is fresh off of a loss so they will be hungry for a win whereas IGS might become a little bit complacent as they are fresh off of a convincing win against TGS. So if BBC can start hot i feel like they may be able to catch IGS off guard early and hold momentum to win the game.
Both sides have star studded back lines so the difference in the game in my opinion is how well each team controls the rucks and how IGS can unlock Tyson walker and James Grey. Whereas BBC will need to get it to Gun inside centre frank howarth and how they involve him in the game. Possesion is key in this games

Roy M'goy

Bob McCowan (2)
Both sides have star studded back lines so the difference in the game in my opinion is how well each team controls each of the ruck and how IGS can unlock Tyson walker and James Grey. Whereas BBC will need to get it do Gun inside centre frank howarth and how they involve him in the game. Possesion is key in which team that succeeds
That is exactly right mate, and from what i've heard, BBC's Fullback Nate Barnett won't shy away from a challenge. Dark Horse of the game.

Themaulmarauder

Frank Row (1)
On another Note lads do we reckon BBC will be able to bounce back this week with a couple of injuries?
Quite frankly, I don't understand all this BBC slander within the forum, although they have had a rough start to the season, the only lost by 1 try to a well oiled and premiership contending state high team, without a doubt in my mind they will be able to bounce back not only due to their good team, but the depth they have in the program cannot go unnoticed

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Quick question who do we think will win the center battle in IGS vs BBC, IGS warriors of Finn Kendall and James Grey or BBC's star's of Frank Howarth and Andreas Ayache

Status
Not open for further replies.