• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

You're banned for a reason Wing Whisperer,
We all know this is your second account you aren't slick.
Hello mate,
Not sure who this “wing whisperer” fellow is but I’m just trying to get my opinion (opinions are not always correct) onto this great forum. Sorry if I confused you, but also did not see you active past the fabled “3pm (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) hour” yesterday. Anyway, no bother.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Whats the game to watch this round?
I think its King of the Hill round. GT V BGS. Whilst they aren't the competition heavyweights, i think this fixture holds great implications for the rest of the competition. If GT win, they are sitting in a nice place heading into the bye round (4) and then against NC (5). Going into nudgee 2-1 is imperative for GT if they want to have a chance at getting their 11th premiership in the school's history. For BGS, they must win. Simple as that. Yet to win a round game for over a year these lads will be desperate out at Northgate in front of a home crowd. Could be a ripper

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
I think its King of the Hill round. GT V BGS. Whilst they aren't the competition heavyweights, i think this fixture holds great implications for the rest of the competition. If GT win, they are sitting in a nice place heading into the bye round (4) and then against NC (5). Going into nudgee 2-1 is imperative for GT if they want to have a chance at getting their 11th premiership in the school's history. For BGS, they must win. Simple as that. Yet to win a round game for over a year these lads will be desperate out at Northgate in front of a home crowd. Could be a ripper
I've got GT 14+ this week even without the crucial player Oliver Nasser

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
I don’t want to take any guesses here but is you favourite player Saia? Seem to talk about him a lot on this forum.
I dont have favourites. But i can seriously see this kid going pro. Already signed by the broncos he is a winger/fullback in league and a utility outside back in union. The QLD reds were silly not to sign this lad, because it is yet another youngster we have lost to the darkside (NRL). He played terrifically against ACGS and will look to put in another performance and a half this week.
P.S - He's only in grade 11

Hey Guys,
Not a big rugby fan personally but I got recommended to attend this page for info on the GPS season, I heard a weird little rumour last week that TSS and Nudgee were supposed to be the game of the round. And yet, I think I must've read the wrong thing online when I seen the end score 50-5 Nudgee's way. How on earth is this the game of the round what a JOKE!!!!!! I am sick of this clickbait from QLDGPSRugby. TSS were definitely bigger and there is no doubt about that but they were so slow and from the inside word Nudgee had a Need for Speed last week.

Hey Guys,
Not a big rugby fan personally but I got recommended to attend this page for info on the GPS season, I heard a weird little rumour last week that TSS and Nudgee were supposed to be the game of the round. And yet, I think I must've read the wrong thing online when I seen the end score 50-5 Nudgee's way. How on earth is this the game of the round what a JOKE!!!!!! I am sick of this clickbait from QLDGPSRugby. TSS were definitely bigger and there is no doubt about that but they were so slow and from the inside word Nudgee had a Need for Speed last week.
Hey Ryan hope you enjoy your time on the forum. I agree to an extent about your post. TSS were just off on Saturday, plain and simple.

Hey Guys,
Absolute Water Hose, so new to the forum isn’t even a frank row yet.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Hey Guys,
Rylan i will refer you to the most trustworthy forum users so you aren't being baited by (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s

TRUSTWORTHY:
@tikkamungrel_3000
@TheGPSBloke
@footybaby
@Quick_Tap_Tony
@WHACKO_JACKO.GT
@Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage

(slang used by low IQ schoolboys)S:
@HarrytheImposter
@Cheesyqdingle
@beastmode_101

CHEERS!!

Rylan i will refer you to the most trustworthy forum users so you aren't being baited by (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s

TRUSTWORTHY:
@tikkamungrel_3000
@TheGPSBloke
@footybaby
@Quick_Tap_Tony
@WHACKO_JACKO.GT
@Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage

(slang used by low IQ schoolboys)S:
@HarrytheImposter
@Cheesyqdingle
@beastmode_101

CHEERS!!
Why is @Cheesyqdingle a (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) I’m almost certain he isn’t a Nudgee year 12. If he was a (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) I reckon he would be a flyhalf always has quick comebacks much like a five/eight.