• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Sorry I just can't see BSHS going this high if Roman will be out and I don't think GT have enough strike power and grit to sneak into that top 3
Fair enough, i'd have BSHS down at 3rd TGS at 2nd. I think realistically every team will drop at least one game in this tightly contested race for a prem.

BOLD QLD GPS End Of Season Ladder Predictions (2024)

1. NC (14 Points)
2=. BSHS (12 Points)
2=. GT (12 Points)
4=. TSS (10 Points)
4=. BBC (10 Points)
6. TGS (Sorry GPSBloke and WW) (6 Points)
7=. IGS (4 Points)
7=. ACGS (4 Points)
9. BGS (2 Points)
It’s alright mate. But BSHS will crumble without Roman… He’s the backbone of the South Brissy boys and they know it.

Sorry I just can't see BSHS going this high if Roman will be out and I don't think GT have enough strike power and grit to sneak into that top 3
I did make a slight edit to it. But hey its my prediction. Plus people think it is all Roman. Yep he is great and doing them a lot of good but the likes of Picot, Langi, Cyrus and there 9/10 combo have been top notch.

Fair enough, i'd have BSHS down at 3rd TGS at 2nd. I think realistically every team will drop at least one game in this tightly contested race for a prem.
G’day @WHACKO_JACKO.GT !

Hope all is well.
Personally, I can’t see the boys from the range getting up past 4th this year. They are filled with talent and hard workers but after going 0-2 a second place finish I think is quite unrealistic.
Thank you for taking the time to read my opinions on the matter.

#GoGnGForumists

Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage

Herbert Moran (7)
G’day @WHACKO_JACKO.GT !

Hope all is well.
Personally, I can’t see the boys from the range getting up past 4th this year. They are filled with talent and hard workers but after going 0-2 a second place finish I think is quite unrealistic.
Thank you for taking the time to read my opinions on the matter.

#GoGnGForumists
You're banned for a reason Wing Whisperer,
We all know this is your second account you aren't slick.

Call me crazy but i have them knocking off TSS. Some one sent me the link to there 3 way trial verse them which was the last Saturday of the Holidays and TSS struggled vs BGS causing the game to end in a 12 all draw
That was a round robin though … Or as I like to call it a Roundhouse Robin, because there always used to be fights when I played. I would love to see BGS defeat TSS though.

You may hate me for it but that's the beauty of GPS footy upsets occur. It is rare but there are at least 2 games which end in the major underdog winning per season
Call me crazy but i have them knocking off TSS. Some one sent me the link to there 3 way trial verse them which was the last Saturday of the Holidays and TSS struggled vs BGS causing the game to end in a 12 all draw