• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Sorry I just can't see BSHS going this high if Roman will be out and I don't think GT have enough strike power and grit to sneak into that top 3
I did make a slight edit to it. But hey its my prediction. Plus people think it is all Roman. Yep he is great and doing them a lot of good but the likes of Picot, Langi, Cyrus and there 9/10 combo have been top notch.

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
Fair enough, i'd have BSHS down at 3rd TGS at 2nd. I think realistically every team will drop at least one game in this tightly contested race for a prem.
G’day @WHACKO_JACKO.GT !

Hope all is well.
Personally, I can’t see the boys from the range getting up past 4th this year. They are filled with talent and hard workers but after going 0-2 a second place finish I think is quite unrealistic.
Thank you for taking the time to read my opinions on the matter.

#GoGnGForumists

G’day @WHACKO_JACKO.GT !

Hope all is well.
Personally, I can’t see the boys from the range getting up past 4th this year. They are filled with talent and hard workers but after going 0-2 a second place finish I think is quite unrealistic.
Thank you for taking the time to read my opinions on the matter.

#GoGnGForumists
You're banned for a reason Wing Whisperer,
We all know this is your second account you aren't slick.

The Blin6side

Darby Loudon (17)
Call me crazy but i have them knocking off TSS. Some one sent me the link to there 3 way trial verse them which was the last Saturday of the Holidays and TSS struggled vs BGS causing the game to end in a 12 all draw
That was a round robin though … Or as I like to call it a Roundhouse Robin, because there always used to be fights when I played. I would love to see BGS defeat TSS though.

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
Call me crazy but i have them knocking off TSS. Some one sent me the link to there 3 way trial verse them which was the last Saturday of the Holidays and TSS struggled vs BGS causing the game to end in a 12 all draw
If this happens we are truly living in a crazy world, my boys at the goldy wont let it slide

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
You may hate me for it but that's the beauty of GPS footy upsets occur. It is rare but there are at least 2 games which end in the major underdog winning per season

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
You're banned for a reason Wing Whisperer,
We all know this is your second account you aren't slick.
Hello mate,
Not sure who this “wing whisperer” fellow is but I’m just trying to get my opinion (opinions are not always correct) onto this great forum. Sorry if I confused you, but also did not see you active past the fabled “3pm (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) hour” yesterday. Anyway, no bother.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Larry Dwyer (12)
Whats the game to watch this round?
I think its King of the Hill round. GT V BGS. Whilst they aren't the competition heavyweights, i think this fixture holds great implications for the rest of the competition. If GT win, they are sitting in a nice place heading into the bye round (4) and then against NC (5). Going into nudgee 2-1 is imperative for GT if they want to have a chance at getting their 11th premiership in the school's history. For BGS, they must win. Simple as that. Yet to win a round game for over a year these lads will be desperate out at Northgate in front of a home crowd. Could be a ripper

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
I think its King of the Hill round. GT V BGS. Whilst they aren't the competition heavyweights, i think this fixture holds great implications for the rest of the competition. If GT win, they are sitting in a nice place heading into the bye round (4) and then against NC (5). Going into nudgee 2-1 is imperative for GT if they want to have a chance at getting their 11th premiership in the school's history. For BGS, they must win. Simple as that. Yet to win a round game for over a year these lads will be desperate out at Northgate in front of a home crowd. Could be a ripper
I've got GT 14+ this week even without the crucial player Oliver Nasser