• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Best Fullbacks so far? Would love to hear opinions from all.
Round 1: Treyvon Pritchard - Elegantly glided through the grammar kick chase, converted his own try, hit two penalty goals and had some spectacular high floating kick offs
Round 2: Jacob Johnson - Carved up the lazy TSS defensive line in both broken play and set piece. Laid down a great platform for the forwards to control the game

Round 1: Treyvon Pritchard - Elegantly glided through the grammar kick chase, converted his own try, hit two penalty goals and had some spectacular high floating kick offs
Round 2: Jacob Johnson - Carved up the lazy TSS defensive line in both broken play and set piece. Laid down a great platform for the forwards to control the game
I still need an answer to my question is Jacob Johnston a dominant fullback or does he just do ridiculous try celebrations after going over the white line?

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
I still need an answer to my question is Jacob Johnston a dominant fullback or does he just do ridiculous try celebrations after going over the white line?
Look im not gonna call him dominant. He is inconsistent. He has his moments.

If i have to do a top 5 fullbacks list this would be it (based off of entire playing careers and achievments as well as current form):
1. Treyvon Pritchard (GT)
2. Jacob Johnson (NC)
3. Trace Beattie (TGS)
4. Angus Tagicakibau (BSHS)
5. Joe Mcgahan (GT)

Scrum Doctor4300

Frank Row (1)
TSS VS NC. What a result!!!! Don't think anyone would have anticipated NC winning by 45 points making a big statement to the competition on their home turf (Ross oval). However it wasn't all bad for TSS starting the game well and were well and truly in the contest for the first 35. With their set piece still being their strike weapon especially their scrum arguably the best in the GPS thus far. Will be interesting to see how this TSS pack goes against a battle hardened TGS side coming off two deflating loses. Will be a cracker down at the village green. MOTM would have to be Dallas Ingram for this match up just think his game management and clearance kicks are simply exceptional this young 10 will be one to watch.

HarrytheImposter

Stan Wickham (3)

If i have to do a top 5 fullbacks list this would be it (based off of entire playing careers and achievments as well as current form):
2. Jacob Johnson (NC)
3. Trace Beattie (TGS)
5. Joe Mcgahan (GT)
Treyvon Pritchard is ACGS I believe

2. Jacob Johnson (NC)
3. Trace Beattie (TGS)
5. Joe Mcgahan (GT)
When did Treyvon come to Gregory Terrace LOL