• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
TSS VS NC. What a result!!!! Don't think anyone would have anticipated NC winning by 45 points making a big statement to the competition on their home turf (Ross oval). However it wasn't all bad for TSS starting the game well and were well and truly in the contest for the first 35. With their set piece still being their strike weapon especially their scrum arguably the best in the GPS thus far. Will be interesting to see how this TSS pack goes against a battle hardened TGS side coming off two deflating loses. Will be a cracker down at the village green. MOTM would have to be Dallas Ingram for this match up just think his game management and clearance kicks are simply exceptional this young 10 will be one to watch.
My man of the match has got to be Joey Gray. PILFER KING!
He is about to go off against a slow and lazy TSS team. TGS BY 10

1. Nick Weir (C)
2. Charlie Hollyman
3. Alec Weir
4. Will Devine
5. Jack Hogan
6. Nate Wines
7. Archie Illiot
8. Ollie ‘The Mongruel Dog’ Nasser
9. George Hales
10. Sam Mcghan
11. Joey ‘Hard Hitter’ Grice (VC)
12. Franck Iragucha
13. Connor Clifford
14. George Joesph
15. Harry ‘Blackeye’ Jackson
Gregory Terrace is heard to be doing a 7-1 split on the bench this year
16. Xavier Coorey
17. Cody Harkins
18. Iona Nona
19. Tristan Moyes
20. Charlie ‘The Titan’ Greives - Cousins with the great Xavier Stiles
21. Rupert Mcgrath
22. Oscar Condron
23. Will Dennis (Utility for Backline)
I’m interested to see how this team will face up against the great TGS. Will also release a round 1 team list as soon as possible.

Anyone Know where; Nick Weir and Joe Grice are. Both predicted to be Captains of the Terrace 1XV and are know where to be seen in the 1st or 2nd's team list. Was it just there mate writing this for a laugh or were they supposed to be there but they just had a bad injury.

-QTT

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Haven’t got a full team list for GT in season, however these are a few names that the current kings of the hill are playing in there trial against Toowoomba Grammar School.

Anyone Know where; Nick Weir and Joe Grice are. Both predicted to be Captains of the Terrace 1XV and are know where to be seen in the 1st or 2nd's team list. Was it just there mate writing this for a laugh or were they supposed to be there but they just had a bad injury.

-QTT
Nick weir - Partial ACL tear although he has been spotted making his way around town without crutches on
Joe 'Grimace Grice - Currently stuck in the under 16s side which is struggling greatly. He is a consistent and lengthy lock forward who could easily break into the starting team soon enough

Look im not gonna call him dominant. He is inconsistent. He has his moments.

If i have to do a top 5 fullbacks list this would be it (based off of entire playing careers and achievments as well as current form):
1. Treyvon Pritchard (GT)
2. Jacob Johnson (NC)
3. Trace Beattie (TGS)
4. Angus Tagicakibau (BSHS)
5. Joe Mcgahan (GT)
Love this Whacko,
An underrated pick here would be Hemi Rakuita haling from western Ipswich. I believe he has provided solid defence and spark in attack when in combination with Murgah and Walker off the set piece.

Nick weir - Partial ACL tear although he has been spotted making his way around town without crutches on
Joe 'Grimace Grice - Currently stuck in the under 16s side which is struggling greatly. He is a consistent and lengthy lock forward who could easily break into the starting team soon enough
Joey Grice deserves a run off the bench for GT atleast. Especially, against the old foe NC. Looking back on this list where is the Titan, I am aware he is cousins with the great Xavier Stiles, when will he get a run on?

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Joey Grice deserves a run off the bench for GT atleast. Especially, against the old foe NC. Looking back on this list where is the Titan, I am aware he is cousins with the great Xavier Stiles, when will he get a run on?
Heard there saving Joe Grice just for Nudgee round probably a (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) telling me this so I wouldn't take it to serious

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Thoughts on Jai Callaghan form Shore School in AAGPS (Sydney)
I mean he is an outstanding player but do you mind keeping this forum strictly to QLD GPS FOOTY please. I believe there is an AAGPS forum if you are interested @Quick_Tap_Tony.
Just a question, you seem to know a lot about both GPS and AAGPS. Where are you from originally if you don't mind sharing? You've got Great footy knowledge

Cheesyqdingle

Allen Oxlade (6)
I think a team that has glided under the radar would have to be IGS. With so much strike power in the backline that hasn't received much love in this forum with the halves combination of Post and Walker alongside speedstar Grey and returning players Coombes and Murgha. I see this Ipswich team upsetting some big time schools and TGS happened to be the first as Nudgee barely escaped. In form fullback Rakuita also is starting to make a name for himself. Mark my words this team will be a top 5 finisher.

#thedingler

I think a team that has glided under the radar would have to be IGS. With so much strike power in the backline that hasn't received much love in this forum with the halves combination of Post and Walker alongside speedstar Grey and returning players Coombes and Murgha. I see this Ipswich team upsetting some big time schools and TGS happened to be the first as Nudgee barely escaped. In form fullback Rakuita also is starting to make a name for himself. Mark my words this team will be a top 5 finisher.

#thedingler
Love this take. Completely Agree.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)

#thedingler
Cheers dingler
I like this take. Seems to be a common theme at the moment. IGS really are a livewire team that can beat anyone on their day. Other teams should be wary

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Especially the inner city teams would dread travelling out to Ippy always been a hard venue to play at could definitely see some blockbuster finishes out at the switch.
I'm glad my GT boys get this one at home. I remember the drive out west to ippy. Always intimidating driving along the highway and seeing the Wacoll prison. There seems to be a certain vibe about the Ipswich playing fields, that can just get away teams feeling a bit queezy

Scrum Doctor4300

Frank Row (1)

-QTT
I believe i saw Joey Grice at TSS captains run last Friday (lunchtime) he was subbing in for Clint Hoare. Keen to see if he gets a run on the weekend against TGS. Have heard he is on scholarship at TSS for mainly sailing but is a very talented footballer known for his defensive lineout calls and dominant ball carry will start at number 4 in the 2nds this week but could Definity be looking at some major gametime having seen TSS using their full bench rotation this past two weeks.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
I believe i saw Joey Grice at TSS captains run last Friday (lunchtime) he was subbing in for Clint Hoare. Keen to see if he gets a run on the weekend against TGS. Have heard he is on scholarship at TSS for mainly sailing but is a very talented footballer known for his defensive lineout calls and dominant ball carry will start at number 4 in the 2nds this week but could Definity be looking at some major gametime having seen TSS using their full bench rotation this past two weeks.
Mate we all know Joe Grice and it is clear he plays for GT. This is how people get false information in this forum

THEHAMMERLOVER

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey all,

@Scrum Doctor4300, I really don't appreciate this spreading of false information, as @WHACKO_JACKO.GT eluded to above. This is not upholding the core values @cyclopath has instilled within all us forumners. I would appreciate it if you removed this post and we can move forward positively. It has been made clear by @TheGPSBloke that Joe Reggie Grace attends GT and is playing in the U16A competition alongside a few other recognisable names, (that I won't name for (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) reasons). I hope all are well and enjoy another day of forum updates.

Kind Regards,
TheHammerLover