• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Got a bit of a tough decision here lads and want all of your opinion who are you giving the totw role for number 8 the NBA bound Roman or the hard hitter Oliver Nasser

Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage

Herbert Moran (7)
Got a bit of a tough decision here lads and want all of your opinion who are you giving the totw role for number 8 the NBA bound Roman or the hard hitter Oliver Nasser
Feeling Oliver Nasser stood out more on the field and played a bigger impact on the game for his team. Although Roman might be rich in highlights he simply isn't as much of a team influence as Nasser.

Roman Suilepa traveling West against Downlands for their Bye Round 3.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Sorry to break it to you mate your Toowoomba side are pretenders 0-2 now and not looking good
Could not agree with you more there mate for a team so hyped up they have disappointed to say the least after the first two games of the season you would really expect a team of their caliber to be sitting in a better position then they are but still a long way to go in the season a lot can still happen.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Interesting to see TSS get pumped by Nudgee on the weekend. I believe them beating terrace by so much made them look a better team than they are. When the going gets tough this TSS team will lay down and roll over as shown on the weekend. I beleive BSHS may be the real deal, too early to tell for real, but they showed promising signs on the weekend and under the giudence of the Kefu brothers they will be a hard team to beat when they get a roll on.

I have loved how even this competiton has been so far, anyone and beat anyone on their day and it has created some awesome games so far.
I agree after watching state high beat my beloved college i have to say the ex BBC 1st XV coaches the Kefu brothers have got BSHS looking like a very well oiled machine will be very interesting to see though as they are losing their strike weapon Roman at the midpoint of the season as he is returning to basketball it will be very interesting to see how they hold up without him as they tend to look to him when they are in trouble for an answer.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Feeling Oliver Nasser stood out more on the field and played a bigger impact on the game for his team. Although Roman might be rich in highlights he simply isn't as much of a team influence as Nasser.

My prediction State High will put on a cricket score Downlands wont be able to handle BSHS.

Wouldn't be surprised if they rested him. Likely to see the likes of 16As & 2nd XV players come up to test new combinations out. In particular keen to see 2nds Flyhalf Josh Hannan have a dig. Great player with plenty of heart from the big city.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
One of the best reporters out there. Despite WW being a TGS old boy graduating in '98 and me only graduating my school (leave it anonymous) 4 years ago I was dreaming to have a beer with him in future. So insightful
I don't think there would be anything better to talk GPS footy with Wing whisperer all day at a pub

Status
Not open for further replies.