• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, Here are my Tips for this round. Please let me know your thoughts

GT vs BGS - Brisbane Grammar side consisting of shifty backs such as 'reader' will ask plenty of questions however the BGS forwards aren't looking strong. After an impressive performance from the GT forwards, with much improved lineouts and scrum work, as well as shifty backs moves I cal lGt taking this one.

IGS vs BBC - Bit of an underdog pick here, but I'm calling IGS to win a close one. With increased confidence from last weeks result against the heavily favourited TGS, and a polished team chemistry, IGS will sneak over BBC after a loss against Favourites BSHS. BBC must improve their scrum in the late game if they want a chance, perhaps using substitute Lucas Clifford AKA THE PITBULL will assist.

TGS vs TSS - After a tough loss at ross, a still strong TSS side will look to bounce back with a strong home side. With the loss for TGS against IGS and a long drive ahead of them, I can't see TGS pulling through on this one.

ACGS vs NC - A pretty obvious one after the absolute statement made by NC last round. With the absolute statement made by NC last round against top 5 competitors TSS, as well as the scrappy loss against a strong GT last round I cannot see Churchie competing in this one, especially without star fullback Treyvon

#GoFooty

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Just a positive from the BBC game even though they went through a rough loss the main man Tai "Hard Yaka" Taka was a shining light for this team on debut had quite a skillful try and was chopping Roman like scissors on paper

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Hey all, Here are my Tips for this round. Please let me know your thoughts

GT vs BGS - Brisbane Grammar side consisting of shifty backs such as 'reader' will ask plenty of questions however the BGS forwards aren't looking strong. After an impressive performance from the GT forwards, with much improved lineouts and scrum work, as well as shifty backs moves I cal lGt taking this one.

IGS vs BBC - Bit of an underdog pick here, but I'm calling IGS to win a close one. With increased confidence from last weeks result against the heavily favourited TGS, and a polished team chemistry, IGS will sneak over BBC after a loss against Favourites BSHS. BBC must improve their scrum in the late game if they want a chance, perhaps using substitute Lucas Clifford AKA THE PITBULL will assist.

TGS vs TSS - After a tough loss at ross, a still strong TSS side will look to bounce back with a strong home side. With the loss for TGS against IGS and a long drive ahead of them, I can't see TGS pulling through on this one.

ACGS vs NC - A pretty obvious one after the absolute statement made by NC last round. With the absolute statement made by NC last round against top 5 competitors TSS, as well as the scrappy loss against a strong GT last round I cannot see Churchie competing in this one, especially without star fullback Treyvon

#GoFooty
I love these predictions @tikkamungrel_3000
Agree with them all. I think BBC went into that game against State High with their tails up thinking it would be a walk in the park in front of the home fans at Miskin St. A real wake up call for this squad as they clearly haven't got over themselves for going undefeated in the trial periods. NEWSFLASH BBC - Trials are over!!!
Now with multiple injuries to key players, and a lack of confidence the BBC men will have to travel up the mighty Ipswich motorway and take on Tyson 'too good' Walker and Amaziah 'Magic man' Murgha. These two had ripper games on Saturday up the range, attacking from all ends of the field and returning kicks back into enemy territory.
AND SERIOUSLY... CAN THEY PICK LUCAS BLOODY CLIFFORD. The kid is a beast, lifts 100 kilogram logs like its nothing, and bulldozers opposition scrums for fun. The front row for BBC looked subpar on the weekend, being dominated by the like of Cyrus Suniala and Tyrece Herniman.
LUCAS CLIFFORD IS THE ANSWER!
I will be disappointed to see him playing 2nds again this week after a strong showing.

fellas what are the chances of a churchie upset this week.
As much as I would love to see them cause an upset, personally, NC's win last week against TSS, whom I had previously predicted as a top 3 school, maybe even a top 2 school in the GPS this year means that all signs point to Churchie not being as competitive this weekend. It's not necessarily a question of if Nudgee will win but how much they will win by.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
I would remove your disgusting comment which is not even funny!!!! I’m sure you wouldn’t say it to the State High boys directly so what makes you think it’s ok to post it???? How ignorant & I’m sure Admin will deal with it!!!
Great to see someone step up likes this. Hiding behind a screen and saying such horrendous things is a classic move of a BBC boy. Arrogant and sly. Good on you @Make_Rugby_Great_Again. Love to see it mate. YOU TELL HIM!!

Oh believe me i know GPS footy, just not seconds mate. Lucas Clifford is the only future wallaby i see coming out of BBC for a long time.Com

Oh believe me i know GPS footy, just not seconds mate. Lucas Clifford is the only future wallaby i see coming out of BBC for a long time.
Completley Agree Here, Only would add Howarth. Howarth and Clifford this year are the best prospects since the Gordon Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.