• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
And i don't think its appropriate to be revealing names of people in this forum either. People have usernames for a reason. So they can express their love for GPS footy without judgement, and if this kid is on the forum you have just exposed him to everyone.

RugbyRunner

Frank Row (1)
Got a bit of a tough decision here lads and want all of your opinion who are you giving the totw role for number 8 the NBA bound Roman or the hard hitter Oliver Nasser
The hard hitting Tom Bailey (8) from TGS has had two solid games already, scoring three tries over the two games. He just keeps pounding when the boys are down. The head never drops. This fella shouldn’t be overlooked. I think this is his third year in the First’s. QLD Reds, under 18’s. Was sad to he was injured and couldn’t see him against Waratahs Tom Brial.

Last edited:

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Tom Bailey is a scary kid that's for sure. Something about those country boys just get my blood tingling. If his team had won last week he would no doubt be in the TOTW ahead of both Nasser and Suilepa

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
The hard hitting Tom Bailey (8) from TGS has had two solid games already, scoring three tries over the two games. He just keeps pounding when the boys are down. The head never drops. This fella shouldn’t be overlooked. I think this is his third year in the First’s. QLD Reds, under 18’s. Was sad to he was injured and couldn’t see him against Waratahs Tom Blair.
love this

You have to rebuild Brisbane Grammar School, you are offered either the Jack Russel (George Hales) (GT), Lucas Clifford (BBC) Roman (BSHS, Clint Hoare (TSS), Frank Howarth (BBC) or Hugo Hart (NC). Who are you choosing and why?

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
One of the best reporters out there. Despite WW being a TGS old boy graduating in '98 and me only graduating my school (leave it anonymous) 4 years ago I was dreaming to have a beer with him in future. So insightful
Yeah you really dont get a better man in the forum than WW so much insight such a great guy really just a tough loss for the forum I would love to join you for that beer in the near future

GPS Wizard

Bob McCowan (2)
You have to rebuild Brisbane Grammar School, you are offered either the Jack Russel (George Hales) (GT), Lucas Clifford (BBC) Roman (BSHS, Clint Hoare (TSS), Frank Howarth (BBC) or Hugo Hart (NC). Who are you choosing and why?
You just cant go past roman what an absolute weapon on the field although he is a highlight hoarder he would build some team good team morale and create some competioin

Status
Not open for further replies.