• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Savea's having tits for hands today. About 4 tries have gone begging from Savea, J., and Savea, A. has missed at least one tackle he would usually make.

Canes in again for more meat. Bogan Barret adds the extras.
Canes 29 - Che 20. 39 minutes gone.

Scrum count = Bogan Barrett missed kicks at goal count.

Siren has gone for Oranges, but they play on for another minute.

49 points in 40 minutes. Bonus points for the Canes already.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Titectomy performed on Savea's at oranges.

Canes get double meat. Score 43 Canes - Cheetahs 20. 50 minutes. 63 points.

W. Le Roux in the naughty boys chair for deliberate knock on.

Scrum Watch remains 1.

Edit.
Cheetahs meat from rolling maul. The Goose converts. Canes 43 Che 27. 53 minutes 70 points.

Edit:
Double Scrum.

Scrum Watch now = 3. 58 minutes gone.

Canes Meat. 48-27 to Canes, 63 minutes, 75 points.
New scrum ordered. Bogan B. Kick miss Watch (3) < Scrum Watch (4)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Had to happen.

Conrad Smith gets meat in his 100th game to get 1/2 century for Canes. A true servant of the game.
Why was he born in the Windy city and not here?

Canes 53 Che 27. 70 minutes, 80 points.
Bogan Barrett Kick Miss = Scrum Watch = 4.

Edit:
Scrum Time. Scrums now = 5.
Time: 77 minutes. Time now catching up on the points.
Then A. Leuia gets meat under the sticks. Canes 60 - 27.

A Strauss going to have a massive shiner from a cut on his cheek - probs 5-7 stitches IMHO.

Fat Lady now singing. Game over.

Canes 60 - Cheetahs 27.

Not a game the purists would like, but bloody good fun to watch.

How cute were the little'uns wearing the #13 jumper with "Uncle Conrad" on them during the official presentation of the 100 game maori club to Conrad?

Priceless.

Great entree and suitable warm up match for the big one later tonight.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
BUGGER ME I WAS IN THE BATH WHAT DID I MISS? wFT is this early kickogff shit?
Fuckin Canes run up 60 and I mussed ut? DAMNIT.

Oh well, on the bright side, at least now my cock is clean.

Great entree and suitable warm up match for the big one later tonight.
Yes I too am greatly looking forward to the Auckland Blues game later on tonight.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
graphical interpretations. Please spare us this one.

The words paint a sufficient picture.
I agree squire, no need for graphical interpretations for those Auckland Blues tonight.

It's goign to be medieval!

My wanger's getting dirty just thinking about it!

Might be time for another bath!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

How cute were the little'uns wearing the #13 jumper with "Uncle Conrad" on them during the official presentation of the 100 game maori club to Conrad?

Priceless.
I noticed that too HJ, think it was Corey Janes kids, but not sure.

And by the way it's not a club, it's a 'Mere';)

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
@Dan54 you must be pretty happy with that performance? Didn't see it myself as Warriors were on (they lost BTW) but very pleased to see they gave Conrad (@HJ please note he's a Taranaki boy, Hawera I think) the right result for his 100th. Truly a great servant of Wellington, Hurricanes & AB rugby & appropriate that they gave him a mere, it being the preserve of those who are both warriors & leaders. Also a brolly, while essential for a Welly-dweller, would've looked silly.

Your 4/5 call looking increasingly on, dare we start thinking about a clean sweep? Yeah nah, don't want to jinx it.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep Waiopehu, reasonably happy, athough I thought both teams considered defence an option rather than having to do it, mind you I thought the ref thought throwing in straight was optional too.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Just a fantastic player and role model Conrad Smith. Always looks to play rugby in a good spirit and a absolute gent of the game. Some players you just can't help but respect, and for more than on field ability.

Congratulations.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Yep Waiopehu, reasonably happy, athough I thought both teams considered defence an option rather than having to do it, mind you I thought the ref thought throwing in straight was optional too.

So nothing much has changed then? Let's be honest, 'canes D has mostly been rubbish since Rodney & Jerry left & wasn't much better even when they were there - they've always struck me as an outfit prepared to concede "x" tries & back themselves to score "x+1".

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Auckland Blues vs Lions

Hawftime. Disaster in sunny downtown Jo-Burg. 0-17.

Blues, shambolic. Weepu's pedestrian telegraphed loopy little porky deliveries handbraking any poor prick about to get the ball outside him, all recipients gobbled up by a D who can see the drivel coming from hawfway across the cavernous empty Ellis Pawk.

Some astute kicking from Benji, couple of nice touches, fuckit, just biff him in at 1st 5, Noakes is not up to enough to warrant further perseverance. Or even in at halfback, at least he'd keep the loosies honest so they dont just fan out to pick off Weepu's telegraphed targets

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
That Lions try was ridiculous. In tonight's Brum/Tahs game Hooper had the ball knocked out of his hands by White in a regulation tackle which was ruled as Hoopers knock on (as per the law book). We get the same thing here & now apparently it is a knock on by the Blues tackler, play on try Lions. Strange.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Weepu subbed, immediate procession to tryline.

wft is that Lions try ruling, ball knocked out by Piutau so they say "nah, that move deserved a try"
A joke really. It was the commentators who said it was knocked forward. If the ball is in the Lions player possession, and a Blues player knocks the ball, I don't see how you can't rule anything but a Lions knock on.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Oh well, I hope Braid and Piutau negate the influence of the referee and score some tries for my fantasy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.