• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Not sure the Canes winning is good for us Shiggins. Basically means the Force can't get back into the 6 this week without a BP win.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nafi Tuitavake and Johnny McNicholl - have either of them even made a tackle at this level?

Saders' outside backs are rubbish.

I'd single out Nafi Tuitavake in particular as having had a very poor game. When Blade over took him to get the ball before his 2nd try he friggin looked like he was just strolling down the shops to get the milk. Thats how little he had any urgency. He was also guilty of this when Barrett did a small kick through earlier. I know I'm singling Nafi out but I believe its justified. A winger getting over powered by a lock I could understand, but not out run in a foot race to get the ball. That shit is just embarrassing.

And that's FT. Well done Canes.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Ah shit. Another visit to Westpac Stadium, another loss. Only saving grace is I don't have a bus tide back to Levin with 40-odd Hurricanes fans going "what was the score? Who won?" every five fucking minutes. Did that twice or three times, wasn't much fun.

At least we got a BP to stay level with the Clan & still ahead of the 'canes who've played an extra game. Looks like "my lot" v Clan in 2 weeks time will determine who wins the NZ conf, obviously hope it's us & we can still snaffle 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.