• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
NZ Rugby supporters are bandwagon jumpers. They just support whoever they think will win. One of my kiwi workers has had 3 super teams while I've known him. I can't wait till the Wallabies are back on top and all their Avatars start changing to Wallaby ones ;)

West of the ditch maybe but "back home" we're as tribal as it gets at every level from 1st XV to Super Rugby. The only thing that unites almost everyone is the AB. In other words we're a lot like you guys, the Sethfrickens, the Scots etc etc etc.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
So far this is a great result for the force. No 4 try bonus point for the highlanders yesterday. Looks the same today

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Too many injuries for the Canes. Set piece under pressure. Expect the Saders to run over the top in the last 15.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Slade did fail the concussion test so well spotted by their Doctor.

Canes have played better I feel, we've had some good chances ruined mainly by bad ball control & just plain slower reaction.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
So far this is a great result for the force. No 4 try bonus point for the highlanders yesterday. Looks the same today
True but you know deep in your heart that the Force will be monstored by the mighty Blues today Shiggins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.