• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Don't the Soap Dodgers have about 97 spare players in the touring party?

Retallick could toss out some random John Smith's and Henry Arkwright type names, and with a 250 strong player group, the law of averages says that he would get close to some of the names.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I resent this slight impugning my gentlemanly good name. The aforementioned wager was for a term of 1 calendar week, please redact this slur upon my gaylord chivalry or suffer the galling and potentially horrific consequences of me getting your silly little blue Canyonero avatar up on on the MSpaint blocks.
I thought you were supposed to put up a new Avatar per week for every person taking the wager? So that was what, 394 weeks, give or take?

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Agree on Cruden not only due to the layoff, which I thought really showed v 'Tahs, but also 'cos Bogan's been in great form lately. I'd also have preferred they replace Savea with another big unit rather than Jane: sure, the Poms kicking game is gonna have to be very selective & super-accurate or that back 3 will carve them up but at the same time a big guy on one wing gives the attack more balance IMO & gives the D something else to think about.

Looking forward to seeing Tuipolotu & Feketoa get a run in the final 20ish.

Except for his last game against the Blues.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Did England actually bring everyone on tour or did some of the squad who were named in the first squad to play the Barbarians last weekend not actually tour and were replaced by the more usual test players after the Aviva Premiership finished?

M

Muttonbird

I resent this slight impugning my gentlemanly good name. The aforementioned wager was for a term of 1 calendar week, please redact this slur upon my gaylord chivalry or suffer the galling and potentially horrific consequences of me getting your silly little blue Canyonero avatar up on on the MSpaint blocks.

The bet was for two weeks but I see that has been changed to one, after the fact. How odd.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Did England actually bring everyone on tour or did some of the squad who were named in the first squad to play the Barbarians last weekend not actually tour and were replaced by the more usual test players after the Aviva Premiership finished?

30 came out after the Baabaa's, none of whom were involved in the Aviva final. A further 16, of whom I think 14 played in their Final, are due to arrive early next week. Not sure if anyone's going home or if all 46 (!!!) will stay on for the last 2 Tests & Crusaders match.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Big Brodie really reinforcing why he's one of the world's top locks. Charge down a Ben Smith kick, then a monster tackle on him as well, and lets not forget a lineout steal too!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Well done Clan! Chiefs were coming back into the game well.

Messam adamant that ball was out. Didnt look like it to me.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Chiefs 3 losses on the trot, the dynasty in ruins.

If he was an Aussie I'd choose Richard Buckman Turner Overdrive over Nick Cummins in a second. Great awareness of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.