• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Big call from Fitzy on Skysports-reckons Bogan will be starting 10 ahead of Cruden for 1st test. I have no problem with that on current form.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Big call from Fitzy on Skysports-reckons Bogan will be starting 10 ahead of Cruden for 1st test. I have no problem with that on current form.

Fully deserves it. Cruden running out've time to stake his claim, thought we may have seen him come out after HT.

Taylor looks to have fucked his ankle big time, going off on the medicab.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
BP try Savea, can't see the Chiefs coming back from 8-29. I'm tempted to call game over but in view of what happened an hour or so ago won't. Barrett nails it, 31-8 & one arm inside the AB 10 shirt, surely.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
YC Chiefs, assuming Bogan will go for the line & they'll try to rumble it over or if not then at least run down the clock on their YC.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Lam over (? looked a bit short but anyhoo) so GAME OVER.

@Forcefield, it's OK mate, no chance of Chiefs grabbing a BP let alone 2.

@Angry Seahorse, how goes the JD?

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Anyone know what's with the names on the players shirt fronts? I'm guessing it's tied into the Plunket logo they're wearing but are these the names of real kids or just random names? Or maybe the players own kids/nieces & nephews etc?

It's a fundraising thing. Some spaces on the jerseys were on trademe to bid on if you wanted to guarrantee your kid's name on a jersey, others went on ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.