• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Only saw the last 16 mins but seemed to me that the Auks had more than enough possession & field position to have won that, but for the Shorks awesome D, some powder-puff forward play, & of course Pratley's twin brain-farts. Just dumb footy both of 'em. Unless the Stormers can knock 'em over, Shorks won't need to play outside of SA again this season.

On the Nonu pass, I have no idea what the TMO was looking at but it sure as shit wasn't the pass. Took me back to Cardiff in '07, did that.

Congrats Muttonbird but go easy on the Tasesa Lavea & Luke McAlister references, m'kay? @Dismal has probably suffered enough already.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
FABJM having a 'mare: knocks on with the line open on his wing then moments later throws it forward to Nadolo on t'other. Taufua over next to posts, 7-0 & Crusaders must be 90% for territory & close to that for possession.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Saders breakdown/counter rucking great so far.

Very good play from Aaron Smith there though kicking it through then the regather.

GOAT yc. Hopefully we can take stock from the Sharks about playing short & lift. Will need to now.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ged try good for my fantasy team, no so much for the Saders.

Now, Osbourne in. Great try. Damn.

Agree with commentators on the penalty for holding on at 31min in. Complete BS, wrapping your arms around a player on the ground is not the same as going for the ball. Stupid penalty.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nice catch! Nadolo has traded his concrete boob hands this week for the hands of the robot devil on Futurama. Excellent.

Great run Slade but that pass to Fekitoa will have him sent for an eye test post game.

My Mum "I think they are trying to hurt each other".
Me "Ok, one more comment like that & you're banned from speaking for the rest of the game" :D

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That yellow card to McCaw was complete bullshit. The irony that the one time he's legal he's carded.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
That yellow card to McCaw was complete bullshit. The irony that the one time he's legal he's carded.
I thought the same thing at the time when I saw the replay - in real time I thought it was a fair call, but he stepped over to play the ball, it seemed.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nadolo! Complete 180 in performance from the last game. Good work from Dagg in contact to get the ball away too.

Nadolo hopefully just winded or something minor.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
BP try Nadolo, 27-18 with 15 left, should be enough? Make that 29-18, Slade gets it from the side. I'm calling game over. Unless Fekitoa scores. D'oh! Parker hits the post, 29-23 with 10ish left.

Status
Not open for further replies.