• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
lukebraid_zpsd90e18bf.jpg

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I was warming to Mehrtens' commentary but since that Crusaders v Brumbies match, he has become quite churlish and as one eyed as Marto at a Reds home game.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
He'll that was brutal offensive defence by the sharks. I honestly thought the blues would be better with ball in hand.

Love Kirwan but he is starting to look like a very average coach even with Ted in his ear.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Te NZ commentary is getting stupid. Jp Peterson knock on. It wasn't as conclusive as the commentator was saying. He just dismissed it. I've noticed it a few games now. They are getting as bad as the saffas. I think the Aussie commentary is much better this year. It's usually rubbish.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
And now the turnover by the sharks after great defence. The commentator has a whinge. Brilliant turnover. Complete arse from the commentator.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Can't see the Blues beating them from here. Visinia is very good but they really miss Piutau.

Looks like the final will be in Durban. :(

Not sure what real difference Piutau would've done tonight given there were massive issues with the Blues forwards either getting beat at the breakdown/collisions or not turning up after 3 or 4 phases.

Add to that the problems at 9 and 10 tonight and not sure Piutau would've seen much decent ball. Hell it took more than half the game until Li saw decent ball.

Well done Sharks

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Mile forward that pass from nonu. The player next to him was flat with nonu and it went Half a meter in front of him. Terrible call from the TMO

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The sharks are playing some of the best rugby I have seen. To win 2 games in New Zealand like this is unbelievable. Well done sharks. Really deserved the win.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How poor was Kaino's chase on Reinach's try? Not sure if he was just stuffed but he was jogging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.