• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

Springbokbreaker

Bob McCowan (2)
While it's true that our coaching staff may have an outdated structure, they have consistently demonstrated their ability to adapt and innovate. The coaches are committed to leveraging advanced analytics, which can provide valuable insights into player performance and game strategies. By integrating these analytics into their approach, they can refine their tactics and make informed decisions, ensuring that the players can thrive within the new framework. With a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement, our coaches can effectively bridge the gap between traditional methods and modern demands, ultimately benefiting the team as a whole.

Mudgee Mudcrab

Frank Nicholson (4)
I have a gut feeling the 2026 competition will be very even across all teams. In 16as the only team to go undefeated was Joeys. In 15s Kings may have gone undefeated but the level of footy they were playing them compared to the rest of the teams but with size and time the 16a competiton has gotten very skilled and a whole lot better. It will be interesting but Kings and Joeys will be fighting with the potential dark horses of Newington, Shore, Riverview and Scots.

Springbokbreaker

Bob McCowan (2)
Yeah mud crab I agree although i think In the 2026 rugby competition Year 11 players are poised to have a significant impact due to their enhanced skill levels and physical size. As these athletes transition from junior to more competitive play, their experience and maturity will elevate their teams' performance. The combination of their developed technical abilities and greater physicality will not only bolster established teams like Kings and Joeys but also support emerging contenders such as Newington, Shore, Riverview, and Scots. This infusion of talent will create a more balanced and competitive environment, making the upcoming season one of the most thrilling yet.

Rudderless

Phil Hardcastle (33)
1725574522635.png

Live on NSW Rugby TV TODAY

Update:
Congratulations to Farrer Memorial Agricultural High School who have taken out the Waratah Shield Grand Final for 2024 against Central Coast Grammar School.

The boys from Tamworth came away with a 7-0 victory.

Last edited:

Springbokbreaker

Bob McCowan (2)
Winner joeys
Predicted view line up
1. Seb Conna
2. Charles Briggs
3. Patty Phillips
4. Edmund Batemen
5. Samuel Bull
6. Harrison Pollen
7. Tom burton
8. Sid Roach
9. Henry salter -likely to be gps 16's halfback
10. Albert
11. Samuel Barry
12. Nicolas Rosser
13. James Davis
14. Edward Alexander Mckenzie attrill
15. Rupert Mason

burritobokky123

Bob McCowan (2)
Could not agree more. The passion nico rosser would bring to this team is sensational. Edward alexander Mckenzie Attrill on the wing will be unstoppable in 2025, in which joeys would have to watch out for him.

Mungo1866

Peter Burge (5)
I have been asked by several members about discussing athletics.
I always started the 4x100m as well, think it was because there was only one baton change that way and my lack of coordination meant with that I had less chance of stuffing it up.

Up and In

Herbert Moran (7)
Come on... You might share the same first name as he in that photo, but geez. that ain't you, Joker. Don't.

Last edited:

The Chairman

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Important news

I have been asked by several members about discussing athletics. In response, I have started a thread here.

https://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/aagps-athletics-2024.19741/

Same rules apply of course as it is a schoolboy thread. I look forward to a spirited athletics season.

View attachment 20490
@Joker, just enquiring about a rowing forum, I know most of the schoolboys and probably the old boys would appreciate it, season is just about to begin. Thanks.