• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Warwick Wilson

Peter Burge (5)
I have a question regarding why the majority is picking Scots to Roll View. Has View not proved their worth beating New and Shore?
KRD
I think everyone expects them to pull it together otherwise their season is pretty much over for a much hyped team. 2 losses and a draw. You cant win it from there. Interestingly their 2's may go on with it.

Hardyardmenrugby

Frank Row (1)
I have a question regarding why the majority is picking Scots to Roll View. Has View not proved their worth beating New and Shore?
KRD
I'll start by giving credit to view for a strong start to the season they've achieved. They've played with heart and a bit of "tikka" as they say, and it's paid dividends in the first two rounds. None the less, when I look at view I still see a rather weak, year 11 filled team that I believe will not match the physicality and dominance of a fired up, home ground scots team with nothing to lose. The tippings show I may not be alone with this opinion. Another factor I see contributing to a TSC win is the size & speed advantage they have over view in the backline, which I think these big names will capitalise on and come out of their shells to make a statement. But I guess we'll see if view are home-ground flukes or coming in hot to shake up the competition.

Syd

Allen Oxlade (6)
Agreed.

Although I'm a little confused with your statement about Joeys? 1000 students attend Joeys in 7 to 12 and about 1300 attend Shore in 7 to 12.

I may have misunderstood your point so please enlighten me if I have haha
Wiki said 2000 kids at Joeys, it was wrong and my point, was no longer a point.

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Some still need to tip.

Untitled.png

wisemaan

Banned
Explain this in NRL terms.
@PROPaganda How are ya?? Hope thou enjoy!!!

In NRL terms, imagine if a star second rower like Boyd Cordner from the Sydney Roosters got sidelined due to a serious injury, like getting hit by a bus. It's a devastating blow to the team's lineup, as Cordner's experience, skill, and leadership on the field are crucial to their success.
In his absence, a promising young player like Angus Crichton might step up to fill the void. He's nicknamed "Elton John" due to his flamboyant style of play and flashy moves reminiscent of the legendary musician. While he may not have the same level of experience as Cordner, he's eager to prove himself and showcase his talents in the upcoming match against a tough opponent like the Melbourne Storm.
So, despite the setback of losing a key player, there's still hope that the team can rally together and put up a strong performance with their new lineup.

Yours in sporting reason, A Sane Observer

-wisemaan

TheRugbysmoker185

Herbert Moran (7)
The Ban has ended, I'm back after two long weeks of just watching predicitions, Joker talk about pies. I'm finally unbanned. The wait has been long but well deserved for the lack of maturity shown. But @cyclopath I'm here to stay and i will show my maturity. My preidction for this week is Shore to win and as @Jockey181 mentioned (Forbes Ferrari) to score. Your truly the king kindle of the man of the hour, cometh the man the cometh the hour Rugby Smoker
BTW GPS 1stxv predcition incoming