• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
TIPS CLOSE 3.15pm Saturday. If you post them I can see the time stamp.

1717072792234.png

ruckncoke89

Bob McCowan (2)
Riverview nic ninths are on top of the spaghetti cup after a 40-0 win over cranbrook 5ths. Would love to see another blinder performance from sam "hybrid" polich as the boys call him and the Maltese falcon. The spaghetti cup is heating up and its gonna be a tough one this weekend against an undefeated sydney boys high team with plenty of size and tikka to back them.
Sam "hybrid polich???? I heard the view boys called him Sam "swimming carnival" polich

MR BOOOZE

Frank Row (1)
What’s everyone thoughts on finnlay Bartlett in the twos
I think it's a bit unfair but sometimes players need a bit of a reality check to keep them humble. Bartlett is a prime example of this hopefully he can keep up this week and not get injured.

lineout.lunch

Stan Wickham (3)
Team Lists for all the games this weekend?

Also with the weather shaping up to be a shocker, the crowds with the most mongrel will really come out to play. (New boys likely to have less than 10 supporters at the Stirling Bridge)

Squidlips

Bob McCowan (2)

Also with the weather shaping up to be a shocker, the crowds with the most mongrel will really come out to play. (New boys likely to have less than 10 supporters at the Stirling Bridge)
It would be a pity if the New boys don't get up there to support their opens. If the weather is as foul as it looks like it's going to be, they will struggle to keep the 16s around, seeing as they're playing first thing in the morning.

Jockey181

Banned
S

Last year when Newington played Shore and conditions were similar the crowd was appalling. They could barely fill a crowd and there chants were a laughing stock of the GPS. Shore to win by 21.....