• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Karmichael Hunt Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Didn't Foxsport report Xanax as well...
IF that is the case (Which i don't imagine they just spin the wheel for reporting), that changes the public perception from 'an idiot who likes some nose candy' to something a bit more sinister...

Anyway that and the fingerprints certainly don't look good in the court of public opinion which - the courts don't rely on, but potential employers might.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Didn't Foxsport report Xanax as well.
IF that is the case (Which i don't imagine they just spin the wheel for reporting), that changes the public perception from 'an idiot who likes some nose candy' to something a bit more sinister.

Anyway that and the fingerprints certainly don't look good in the court of public opinion which - the courts don't rely on, but potential employers might.
If I was an oz rugby player, coach or administrator I’d be on Xanax

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
By itself it isnt. That plus coke plus the no cooperation charge make it more sinister than some simple snort and giggle.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Google says "Many people will do a lot of cocaine and once the cocaine is gone, they will do the Xanax, so they don’t stay up for days at a time."

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
IMHO unless his mate dives on the grenade and takes full responsibility he is screwed
I'm sure that conversation is taking place...if his mate has nothing to lose.

I'm just praying the magistrate/judge makes a "good distribution or interception" joke

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
How is Xanax (anti-anxiety drug) more sinister than coke?

possessing prescription medicine is only an offence if it is someone elses. using a prescription that is not prescribed to you is dangerous and in a sense a waste of medicare funding

Serge

Fred Wood (13)
Cocaine possession charge dropped. Two charges remain. What might this mean going forward?

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
If the Xanax charge is dropped he probably cops a 1-2 game ban as a slap on the wrist for the remaining charge.

If not it might still be enough to see him done, but his chances of being allowed to play this year have greatly improved.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.