• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

James Horwill cited for stamping

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
just read an absolutely classic comment on another website in response to an article on this topic. poster writes "If the Wallabies win the third test is the IRB going to make them replay it until they get the right result?". ha love it

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
What makes tonights decision more correct than the other one? Is there some substantive difference to the process that makes it more erudite?

Is Mew more able to interpret evidence over the videoconference link than live, where the power of Horwill's animal magnetism is too potent? Is he more expensive? That usually means better. Are *Canadians innately more trustworthy than Kiwis, ay? Is there a panel of stomping experts on hand?

Or is it no more or less valid then the first one, but the IRB wants him to be found guilty?

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean to sustain the IRB sleight of hand. Mew is a British (and Canadian) citizen.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
So, this decision will be final and there are no further avenues for appeal.....

I hear the IRB can double-appeal acquittals. There's technically no predecent but the IRB will do it anyway cause they don-giva Fuc! they'r gangsta

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
U never know. He might get off again. If he doesn't then the wallabies should appeal or make an investigation into the irb and there influence on the Canadian side ruling on the case

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Hearing started early?

-----------------------
I hate autocorrect ...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372675442818.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372675442818.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 242

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The first case went for 4hrs did it not? Just asking as I'm contemplating going to bed if this thing is likely to go past midnight. ;-)

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
U never know. He might get off again. If he doesn't then the wallabies should appeal or make an investigation into the irb and there influence on the Canadian side ruling on the case

Canadian side?

http://www.mewadr.com/

Graeme is a member of the Chambers of Jeremy Stuart-Smith QC (Quade Cooper) at Four New Square in London, England. He is also a partner in the Toronto office of Clyde & Co Canada LLP. He has undertaken work as a neutral in the UK, Canada, the United States, Ireland, Switzerland, Australia, Namibia and France. He divides his personal and professional time between London and Toronto.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The first case went for 4hrs did it not? Just asking as I'm contemplating going to bed if this thing is likely to go past midnight. ;-)

According to Paul Cully if they haven't reached a decision by 10:30pm then we won't find about it until tomorrow morning.........

Status
Not open for further replies.