• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Anybody watch Oakhill v Cranbrook and know of scores or how the games went?
I wasn't able to get there myself but have heard that Oakhill went down 31-7 to Brook in the 1's. In saying this Oakhill wasn't at full strength - Sam Polley, The Rigorous Italian Stallion, Lukas Butler, Tom Alloggia, Cyrus Bloomfield and Joe Harvey were all out injured.

I suspect the Oakhill boys will be fired up heading to Kinross seeing this is Oakhill's first loss in quite some time. Looking like all roads will lead to Rat Park for Auggies vs Oakhill in two weeks time.

@SuperCoach12 or any other Oakhill followers who might've been able to make the game, were there any players or factors that stood out?

SuperCoach12

Stan Wickham (3)
I wasn't able to get there myself but have heard that Oakhill went down 31-7 to Brook in the 1's. In saying this Oakhill wasn't at full strength - Sam Polley, The Rigorous Italian Stallion, Lukas Butler, Tom Alloggia, Cyrus Bloomfield and Joe Harvey were all out injured.

I suspect the Oakhill boys will be fired up heading to Kinross seeing this is Oakhill's first loss in quite some time. Looking like all roads will lead to Rat Park for Auggies vs Oakhill in two weeks time.

@SuperCoach12 or any other Oakhill followers who might've been able to make the game, were there any players or factors that stood out?
Ahh yes, After returning from my Bahammas holiday, I attended the game between Cranbrook and Oakhill, where it was evident that Oakhill was missing some key players including Harvey, Polley, Alloggia, Caruso and Bloomfield. Oakhill conceded two early tries from intercepts, however the game was a pretty even contest but unfortunately simple errors hindered Oakhill's momentum. I thought players like Farrell, Feltham and Muriti stood out. Notably, #6 Ben Visagie made his debut for the 1st XV and surprised me with his carries for his size, showing impressive post-contact meters, also believe the kid is in year 10. I'm looking forward to Oakhill's next game at Kinross, where I think they'll bounce back from this loss.
SC out

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Ahh yes, After returning from my Bahammas holiday, I attended the game between Cranbrook and Oakhill,
Hope the Bahamas treated you well SC.

Here are some thoughts I've gathered...
I don't think this game should be looked into too closely. Oakhill had injuries to key players. If people want/were to compare the Auggies result against the Oakhill result it should be noted that Cranbrook didn't have their 2, 3, 7, 11 and 14 when playing Augustines.

For anyone Oakhill affiliated, I assure you that the Blood and Mustard is still in good tact ;) (I hope at least)

The Auggies vs. Shore match promises to be another competitive encounter, but, much like the Oakhill vs. Cranbrook game, the final result should not be overly emphasised.

belowthesternum

Bob McCowan (2)
Screenshot 2024-07-20 at 7.16.54 PM.png

Good to See Auggies promoting their own idea of the Oakhill Gala Day. Will be great to see a huge crowd for definitely the game of the year in the ISA. Hopefully both school bring big numbers from their students. I understand trials are the following Monday for Year 12s but I;m sure they could do with a study break watching some champagne rugby union.

Ball till u Fall

Frank Row (1)
House Rules:
Any bets made must be made in a 2+ leg parlay.
Bets can only be made from options offered by myself in the week leading up to the round.
Winnings will be transferred back to winning punters in the following week of the round.
Winnings are calculated as Stake x Bet A odds x Bet B odds… if any leg misses the bet will be considered a loss.
If a game is washed out all bets will be void and money will be transferred back aforementioned.
Bets are made by both a direct message to my inbox and transferring a minimum bet of $5.
Bets are only applicable to 1st XV competition games.
Any bet with more than 5 legs will have its odds doubled.
Happy Punting.

This week’s ISA markets

OAK vs KWS
Oakhill -21.5: 1.55
Kinross H2H: 3.50

Jack Taylor-Hannify ATS: 1.49
William Casey ATS: 5.50

SPX vs SPC
Pius -11.5: 1.90
Pats +11.5: 1.90
Pius to win both halves: 1.90
Any player to score a double: 1.75

AUG vs SGC
Total Match Points
Over 59.5: 1.90
Under 59.5: 1.90
St Augs to win to nil: 2.10

Futures:
ISA Champs:
AUG: 1.08
OAK: 2.96
KWS: 45.00
SSC: 301.00
SPX: 301.00
SPC: 301.00
SGC: 501.00

BigBirdsInsight

Frank Row (1)
House Rules:
Bets can only be made from options offered by myself in the week leading up to the round.
Winnings will be transferred back to winning punters in the following week of the round.
Winnings are calculated as Stake x Bet A odds x Bet B odds… if any leg misses the bet will be considered a loss.
If a game is washed out all bets will be void and money will be transferred back aforementioned.
Bets are made by both a direct message to my inbox and transferring a minimum bet of $5.
Happy Punting.

This week’s ISA markets

OAK vs KWS

SPX vs SPC

AUG vs SGC
Total Match Points

Futures:
ISA Champs:
SGC: 501.0

House Rules:
Happy Punting.

This week’s ISA markets

OAK vs KWS

SPX vs SPC

AUG vs SGC
Total Match Points

Futures:
ISA Champs:
what are the odds the biggest bird goes over??

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Reports from Oakhill indicate that young Ben Visagie is set to make his official debut for the 1st XV this weekend against Kinross. The Year 10 student, who previously started against Cranbrook, has obviously delivered a worthy performance that's secured him a position in this crucial ISA fixture. His inclusion in the team comes as a result of injuries to key players in the back row, including Sam Polley and the formidable Rigorous Powerhouse Italian Stallion.

If Cyrus Bloomfield and Lukas Butler play this weekend, along with Ben Visagie, I believe it will be the most Year 10's starting in the 1st XV in Oakhill's history.

Forwardpack101

Stan Wickham (3)
House Rules:
Happy Punting.

This week’s ISA markets

OAK vs KWS

SPX vs SPC

AUG vs SGC
Total Match Points

Futures:
ISA Champs:
I would like to get in on this please.
The +11.5 line for Pats at 1.90 please and is there and the over market for Auggies game

Odds: 3.80
Stake: $5
Potential winnings: $19