• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

RahRahRugby

Herbert Moran (7)
Reports are that Joe Walsh has signed with the Manly Sea Eagles. If true, it's another shocking loss for Rugby Australia, potentially losing the best schoolboy player in the country.
As suspected by myself earlier, Manly have officially won the race for his signature. Read for more info below:

Anybody got word on younger age group predictions or even any players any particular right through from 13A to 16A
From what I’ve heard:
13’s: Pats are strong, between them oakhill and auggies
14’s: Auggies
15’s: From what I’ve heard quite a strong age group. Haven’t heard closely enough to predict one although It’s a good sign this is a strong age coming through so definitely one to be kept an eye on
16’s: Would say oakhill but not sure how many they have playing 1s/2s
13s Pats an outside chance, but down to Oak & Aug. All teams less strong in the forwards.
14s - Depends on day but Oak & Aug; Aug much bigger pack, but perhaps less strong v the Oakhill backs. Watch the twins.
15s - Aug, just. Both sides have good talent across the park. Aug 10 and Oak 13 show a lot of promise.
16s - Oak perhaps with the stronger side on paper, full of two blues, but many of them are playing in opens.

2024 Draw, for those who may not be aware of it.

Attachments

• IMG_7353.jpeg
    IMG_7353.jpeg
    579.8 KB · Views: 86