• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

RahRahRugby

Herbert Moran (7)
The Team That Could’ve Been (Oakhill)

1. Hayden Lavercombe
2. Luke Muriti
3. Hasani Bloomfield
4. Thomas Alloggia
5. Luke Wakefield
6. Zeke Logo
7. Ryan Scott
8. Sam Polley
9. Flynn Farrell
10. Luke Alderson
11. Darcy Feltham
12. Joe Harvey
13. Mitch Holmes
14. Cyrus Bloomfield
15. Talen Risati

16. Marcus Odd
17. Julian Carruthers
18. Nikolaj Knevitt
19. Will Casey
20. Luca Caruso
21. Lukas Butler

22. Max Gioello
23. Taite Howells
24. Tom Halmarick
25. Jack Taylor Hannify

Zeke Logo and Max Gioello - Injured
Luke Wakefield - Graduated but turning 18 this year
Talen Risati, Hayden Lavercombe, Hasani Bloomfield - Moved to Kings
Nikolaj Knevitt - moved to Joeys

Last edited:

moa999

Watty Friend (18)
The ISA supporters came with a lot of confidence after the great preseason results of Augs and Oakhill in particular.

But ultimately just too much depth within GPS and CAS.

Looking at the results ISA I should be too strong for CHS I tomorrow, but the ISA II - SJRU contest looks like it might be tighter.

Last edited:

RahRahRugby

Herbert Moran (7)
A bit of an underwhelming day today for the ISA Teams with no wins from 4 attempts, yet there were still some shining lights throughout the day.

The 1s game between GPS and ISA was a cracker, only separated by a conversion. I really liked the swift crossfield movement by the backs but also the Pick N Go movement from the forwards which really seemed to unsettle the GPS Team. Additionally, having Sam Blank at the base of every ruck is such a privilege, I love how he always looks in control and is able to control the tempo of the game.

In terms of the ISA2 team, I think their lineout set piece needs some work. In the game against CAS, it was turnover after turnover come lineout time, ultimately starving them of some good field position. I would like to highlight Brodie Hitchman (#15) and Ryan Scott (#7) who I thought both played well in a team that struggled today.

Also, I would like to congratulate my very favourite sacred player, Italian Stallion, who needs no introduction, getting on in the ISA1 game against CAS. Well done mate, RahRah was watching like a proud Father, while maybe shedding a tear or two.

We go again tomorrow Lovers of All Things ISA Rugby.

Last edited:

RahRahRugby

Herbert Moran (7)
Tomorrow's Games - Friday 28th June - Main Field Knox Grammar School

11:30 Sydney Juniors v ISA 2
14:00
CHS 1 v ISA 1

Wahroonga Weather:
Top of 17 Deg with a 5% chance of rain

BigBirdsInsight

Frank Row (1)
Big Birds personal quote " It is truely a mystery in to why I haven't been selected in the ISA team, I thought I would have the X Factor to get the boys over the line, in the mean time I will be indulging into a block of cheese to progress my bulk in the hopes these selectors wake up to themselves and pick me. THE BIGGEST BIRD!

Also can the mods stop removing my posts for being POINTLESS, the bias towards Redmond Power needs to be studied and an investigation needs to be launched!

If you posted something interesting or informative, or anything that does have a relevant point, your posts wouldn't be deleted. Your puerile drivel, and its appalling grammar, does nothing for the forum. Lindommer