• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

HSBC Tokyo 7's - Easter 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Bowl QF:

Wales v Argentina
Kenya v Australia
Samoa v Hong Kong
Portugal v USA

Cup QF:

Fiji v Japan
SA v Scotland
France v England
NZ v Canada

Australia's hold on 4th place in the series looking rather tenuous: currently 6 series points ahead of ABE so really need to win the Bowl (worth 8 series points) & England to (a) lose to France then (b) not go on to win the Plate (13 series points) to maintain any kind of lead.......................

Coverage from 10:45.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Call me old-fashioned but somehow watching Argentina in red v Wales in black & toxic waste green just seems wrong. 7-7 HT, no change since.

FT Wales 14-7. Kenya v your blokes up next.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Another try to Fiji.

Japan need to use more width, they keep chopping back in. (Not that they are going to win this one)

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
you'd think the shit weather might negate Fiji a bit but no, theyre still off to the velcro-handed races. Them and SA looking the goods for the final. NZ rubbsih on yesterdays form.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
SA well on top v Scotland, 17-0 with 2 min left.

FT, 22-0 & have to agree with @Dismal, Fiji & Sethfricka both look a class above what NZ dished up yesterday.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
HT England 0-0 France, French have a man in the bin.

England score, kick misses so 5-0. 4:13 remaining, France back to 7. England score from the restart, kick hits the post so 10-0 & 2:56 for France to do something...............

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
FT England 10-0 & they'll pick up a minimum 15 series points v Australia's maximum 8 IF they win the bowl. You're now officially 5th in the Series.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Meat Pie to NZ in 18 seconds. Can it get faster? Perhaps if it was Carlon Isles who took the catch off the kick off.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Try Canada adjacent to the posts, 12-10. It couldn't happen, could it?

Try Canada out wide, kick is good 19-10 & we need a miracle with 1:19 in which to do it. Fuckity fuck fuck.

Try Stowers but it's probably too late. Canada win 19-15 & well done them.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
NZL out of the Cup. 1st ever loss to the Canucks. 15-19.

CAN vs ENG & FIJ v SAF in Cup SF.

Come on Canada.

Games to come:

Shield SF
ARG v KEN
HKG v POR

Bowl SF
WAL v AUS
SAM v USA

Plate SF
JAP v SCO
FRA v NZL

Cup SF
FIJ v SAF
ENG v CAN

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Garbage. Absolute fucking garbage. All players graduates of The Advanced Institute of Garbology.

**NATIONAL FUCKING DISGRACE**.

Citizenship revoked. Passports confiscated. Deport them to nearest port of call, hopefully from Tokyo it's North motherfucking Korea. A rugby loss to Canada? You're fired. Fuck off. All of you. Pack up your shit and get out. Thanks for the memories Forbes but its over. We'll get some other blokes in who actually might give a fuck. Half-arsed and a thoroughly deserved loss.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I like anime gifs, even more appropriate given the 7's is in Japan.

NZ beaten by Canada, aye? I got the last minute. I could not believe my eyes. I was in shock at FT. Then after I regathered myself.....
tumblr_n7mcd1cA5a1rk2rdno1_500.gif

Don't get upset with me now I'm sure everyone else not following the Aussies was laughing at the Portugal & Scots defeats yesterday.

I'm sure NZ supporters will respect their teams efforts regardless of results & give a kind farewell to the players undoubtedly leaving now as a result of said poor results. As below.
yarii.gif

Of course if Dismal Pillock has his way the farewell will probably be more like this:
tumblr_inline_n80wq693Ue1sdcdv3.gif

This has to be the most fun I've had with 7's Rugby.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Garbage. Absolute fucking garbage. All players graduates of The Advanced Institute of Garbology.

**NATIONAL FUCKING DISGRACE**.

Citizenship revoked. Passports confiscated. Deport them to nearest port of call, hopefully from Tokyo it's North motherfucking Korea. A rugby loss to Canada? You're fired. Fuck off. All of you. Pack up your shit and get out. Thanks for the memories Forbes but its over. We'll get some other blokes in who actually might give a fuck. Half-arsed and a thoroughly deserved loss.

North motherfucking Korea is a touch harsh, I reckon a few weeks on Pitcairn with Kellaher & your good self will sort 'Em out in time for Edinburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.