• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

HSBC Tokyo 7's - Easter 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I am concerned what some of you guys have stored on your hard drives. It just aint right.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^ it's a bit like back in the Cold War when every now & again someone felt the need to give the other guys a reminder that they too had "The Bomb" & were maybe crazy enough to use it so would let off say a 20KT device thus sending the message that the 2-zillion MT device was still in existence & ready to roll at a moment's notice...... in those terms the Byron shot above is but a tactical nuke...........

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^ well, yeah, budget restraints & all that, shit, we're not all wallowing in cash like surgeons out here in the world :) And I hereby promise to keep my Muke LcAlister & Lasesa Tavea files in a very safe place & only download them in the event of something truly horrible such as a Sethfricken team winning a major tournament this year. Deal?

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^ oooh, suits you sir............

image.jpg

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't make me ban you for forum indecency! That cannot be unseen, nor uncontemplated.
posting a pic of B.Kelleher shirtless in the Tokyo 7's thread? Surely that's a minimum of 10 weeks in the naughty chair. Still, a valiant effort to weave a bit more fabric into the very limited tapestry of this thread seeing as no one seems to give a flying fuck that England actually won the whole thing. In fact its sort of hard to give a shit about 7's at all. They run around like maniacs for 2 days then do it all again the next week somewhere else. It's like regular season NBA Bounceball, up and down they go, every single day.

I wonder how much money they get? The points system is daft too, 25 for the win and 22 for runner up? Who gives a shit! Its only 3 points diff, almost no difference coming 2nd.
1st place should be 30 points

byronpit_zps3sh4orsc.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Series points heading to Glasgow:

1. SA 129
2. Fiji 125
3. NZ 120
4. England 100
5. Australia 91
6. USA 71

Glasgow tournament 9 & 10 May.