• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

HSBC Tokyo 7's - Easter 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Well done OZ, a shame it didn't mean anything for the tourney. Given their shock losses to Portugal and Scots.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
It's a shame refereeing decisions have played a big part in that, however, I do know it's not an isolated case!

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
NZ seemingly no fucks given in that one, wft was that, half-arsed, lazy at breakdown, ponderous going forward, where's the game breakers, howFT did Aus lose to Portugal and Scotlandffs, fugu for brekkie, just plain dumb

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
NZ seemingly no fucks given in that one, wft was that, half-arsed, lazy at breakdown, ponderous going forward, where's the game breakers, howFT did Aus lose to Portugal and Scotlandffs, fugu for brekkie, just plain dumb

One word: Referee

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)

image.jpg

Loving the Japanese mix of Blitzkreig Bop.............

............. getting a run every time there's anything resembling a break in play.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Seths dodge a bullet, great run from Barrett but loses it in goal. USA! USA! USA! Isles has surely scored here but ref wants to look at fuck knows what....... gives it, 5-0 & kick from the sideline misses.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Seth 1 runs into Seth 2, scrum USA! USA! USA! 22 out & roughly midfield..... TRY TIME! Good work by Bender in the lead up, their Fijian unit finishes it off. Kick is rubbish so 10-5 at Oranges.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Oh dear, Seths go boom! boom! & nek minit it's SA 19-10 USA! USA! USA! Seths in again, 24-10 with 3:00 left.

USA! USA! USA! score with Senatla in the bin, 24-15 final score & USA! USA! USA! probably haven't done enough points differential-wise to advance, they're -30 c.f. Canada -23 with Kenya to play........

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Shite. Well I'm glad I missed that. The Scot game got me onto the JD+Coke early. Had I of seen that plus the Portugal game I probably would be unconscious by now.

I'll give you one little low light to get you onto another JD.

Wallabies break down the left side. Walker running to the try line, with no defenders in front and one defender about 2m behind. He gets about 2-3 metres from the line and props and decides to throw a basketball pass over the head of the pursuing Portuguese defender to a Wallaby support. The defender turns to tackle the player now in possession who steps towards Walker, who is now obstructing the defender. Result penalty Portugal on their own line. All Wlaker had to do to score the try was take two steps and fall over with no defender in front.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Canucks 14-5 Kenya at Oranges.

Canucks 21-5 Kenya with 3:15 on the clock.

Canucks go through on points differential (I think).

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Argentina 26-19 Samoa, 3:30 left. Argies could really fuck the French up here (so clearly it's go Argentina :))

Samoa aka NZ B score next, tho, so 26-26 but a draw is good enough for Japan to go through & France not, apparently, so clearly it's GO YOU FUCKIN' DRAW! Not that I've got anything against the French, of course, apart from (obviously) them being FRENCH.

Draw so au revoir, you French Muthafuckas.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
On SBS ONE right now is Apocalypse Now: Redux which is great but after that is Hearts of Darkness, the behind-the-scenes doco filmed by FFC's wife & it's even better.......

Japan v France underway.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I'll give you one little low light to get you onto another JD.

Wallabies break down the left side. Walker running to the try line, with no defenders in front and one defender about 2m behind. He gets about 2-3 metres from the line and props and decides to throw a basketball pass over the head of the pursuing Portuguese defender to a Wallaby support. The defender turns to tackle the player now in possession who steps towards Walker, who is now obstructing the defender. Result penalty Portugal on their own line. All Wlaker had to do to score the try was take two steps and fall over with no defender in front.

Thankyou for the post, the cat below was my reaction.

drunk-animals14.jpg

Then this.

drunk-guy.jpeg

I went away from the 7's again only to come back & be updated that we beat NZ after playing two shit games earlier. Now I've had a mind explosion.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

It's been a topsy tervy weekend thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.