• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
For anyone doubting my ability to negatively influence a players performance by picking hin my fantasy team, I give you SBW's score

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
SBW up to 23 points. Dagg to 25. A lot of people are probably looking a bit better now.

I can't see Slade having the same transformation somehow...

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
SBW up to 23 points. Dagg to 25. A lot of people are probably looking a bit better now.

I can't see Slade having the same transformation somehow...

And to think I was chortling about SBW earlier, thinking Fruean did alot better than him then...now it's the other way around...aargh!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I still don't know how Poki only got 42 points this week compared to last week's game where he got 41. Something is not right there.

Glad I kept Pretorius for Phipps. -4. Ouch.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Judging by how the Rebs v Clan game went I think that Slade would've been a smart move but the injury is just one of those damn unlucky things. Ah well, thanks to that I am basically two players down this week thanks to the resting of Franco vdM. The next sucky thing is if the injury is serious then he needs to be subbed next week.

The thing I am waiting to see just how badly I get punished for swapping Beale for Slade...and for not bothering to sub out Schmoo for Payne.

Poki is surely the buy of the season on a points to cost ratio.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I've just found out about head to head leagues - so set one up...
Leage code: 283-13437

It seems like a round robin amongst ourselves, details here: http://superrugbyfantasy.foxsports.com.au/M/help.mc?category=leagues

Each round you will play a match against another team in the league, with a match result based on game scores. 4 points will be awarded for a win and 2 point for a draw. In the event of a tie, the team with the most game points will be positioned higher.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Looks like my Hosea Gear stab in the dark didn't turn out too badly.

Am once again happy I chose Pretorius over Phipps. 53 points compared to - 4.

Hopefully Ben "The Seagull" Alexander can poach a try today.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Pretorius is tough one, I thought long and hard about him but I figured after his great showings against the Blues and Highlanders the other Kiwi team would be more aware of him and shut him down. Probably over analyzed I know.

Oh FFS I always do this

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Handy work from Sarel, guess three tries always helps. Having my best round so far, on 443 with Giteau and Sharpe still to play.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Every second week Pretorius plays really well - have a look at the form tab. Last week 9, this week the player you had to have! Next week he's on a bye so the week after against the Brumbies he's due for 100.

This week should see a fair bit of movement up and down. Some players who usually go well went badly (Phipps, SBW, Fruean), some got injured (Slade) while others like Pretorius and Mitchell went well. If you had the wrong ones you would have been in big trouble.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
89 is insane. I've never seen higher in the last 4 years of Fantasy rugby. It will probably go higher too

Status
Not open for further replies.