• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I almost lost it when Thomson started limping. He's my captain, and after SBW and Dagg were poor and then Slade went off I think I would have killed myself.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I almost lost it when Thomson started limping. He's my captain, and after SBW and Dagg were poor and then Slade went off I think I would have killed myself.

I've got Dagg & SBW with Thomson as my Capt, not to mention Ged whose gone off with a big ol' cut in his head. My theme for this rd from now on is 'the only way is up' cant imagine it getting worse.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
After 56 minutes, they showed SBW's stats on TV and he had 8 runs, 3 offloads and 8 tackles.

I login to foxsports and he has 8 runs and 1 offload after 80 minutes.

V

vikingbrad

After 56 minutes, they showed SBW's stats on TV and he had 8 runs, 3 offloads and 8 tackles.

I login to foxsports and he has 8 runs and 1 offload after 80 minutes.

4 errors for total of -1

First time I've picked him as captain FML

Poki just got a nice try High v Rebels and Thomson doing well which will help my team

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Poki's try was worth around 29 points by my count.
7 tackles broken = 14
1 line break = 5
1 try = 10

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
In the same boat with Thomson, wife was wondering why I took a kiwi getting injured so seriously..
He's had a good game though, 1 try, 1 assist, and a shitload of involvements.

Also 1 run
So 30 points from one move. Pretty decent game on its own

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Was tempted to keep Poki, anyone who can score 41 in a shit week is half decent

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Robinson will lose alot of points for missing five out of ten goal attempts so far....
I don't think missed penalties are as costly, -1 from memory vs +3 for slotting one.

Not upset at changing my captain from Poki to Thomson, both would be good though

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
So happy I went with Thomson over SBW as captain.

Still devastated about Slade, he would be killing it tonight.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
I don't think missed penalties are as costly, -1 from memory vs +3 for slotting one.

Not upset at changing my captain from Poki to Thomson, both would be good though

Poki shading Thomson at the moment...but prob will change once tackles are later counted...

Phipps...bugger...

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Picked SBW as captain this week instead of Poki - what a master stoke that turned to be. If he gets -4, does that mean -8 if he's the captain???

Thomson had a bigger comeback than Lazurus, was thinking the week had turned completely hopeless when he got injured.

I'm filthy on Mitchell for benching F VdM, my reserve lock is Elstadt who is out injured. Not looking good so far.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Damn wish I put Thomson captain. You reckon there's anyone who's taking this seriously without Thomson..

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Damn wish I put Thomson captain. You reckon there's anyone who's taking this seriously without Thomson..

Selected by 44.5% of teams... Actually that is lower than I would have expected, but I think you would be right, he's just going too well to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.