• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Finalised my squad for this week. Just haven't named a captain yet or made a decision on props and #9

Ben Alexander, Jamie McIntosh, Tony Woodcock
Kevin Mealamu
Andreis Bekker, Nathan Sharpe
Adam Thomson, Warren Whitely, Liam Messam
Alby Mathewson, Nick Phipps
Wynard Oliver, Peter Grant, Digby Ioane
Jarryd Payne, Sitiveni Sivivatu, Shaun Treeby

Gooch

Fred Wood (13)
Finalised my team.
Woodcock, Mackintosh (Slipper)
Robinson (Flynn)
Sharpe, Sykes (Reddish)
Whiteley, Thomson, Latimer (Spies)
Phipps (Pretorius)
Toeava[C], Doppies, Kurtley (Savea)
Treeby, Sivi, Payne (Fruean)

I have $278 in bank, next week planning on Sivi out for SBW, Spies out for ? and trying to bulk up locks. BdP to come in after his bye (I hope). Taking a bit of a punt with Ice as Capt, but I need to improve on last weeks shit and hoping for good conditions for the Blues to open up the Cheetahs (who knows how the Blues will play?)

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Finalised my team.
Woodcock, Mackintosh (Slipper)
Robinson (Flynn)
Sharpe, Sykes (Reddish)
Whiteley, Thomson, Latimer (Spies)
Phipps (Pretorius)
Toeava[C], Doppies, Kurtley (Savea)
Treeby, Sivi, Payne (Fruean)

I have $278 in bank, next week planning on Sivi out for SBW, Spies out for ? and trying to bulk up locks. BdP to come in after his bye (I hope). Taking a bit of a punt with Ice as Capt, but I need to improve on last weeks shit and hoping for good conditions for the Blues to open up the Cheetahs (who knows how the Blues will play?)

Sivi to SBW.
Spiers to Vito
Savea to Carter

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
i've had a tough time making up my mind this week as not too much was forcing my hand. decided to drop minnie altogether even though he's prob just getting a rest. almost went with palu but he didn't leave me much of a budget. dropped carter but plan on buying him back next week since i have very few chiefs, rebels, or blues.

McIntosh, White
Bismarck
Sharpe, Matfield
Thomson, Vito, Daniel
Phipps
Beale, Ioane, Grant
Davies, Mitchell, Treeby

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Here's the overall leader's team. Rene Ranger as captain and no Adam Thomson is suprising as well.

Alexander, McIntosh
BDP
Ross, Bekker
Keegan Daniel, Vito, Alberts
Burgess
Beale, Cooper, O'Connor
Payne, Ranger (c), Drew Mitchell

R

ryan225

Hey is there any prizes this year
and my names ryan armstrong by the way im leading the comp but probably not for much longer lol :)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
No prizes for our league but some cash from FoxSports for winning the whole shebang.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
gagger had said there would be a prize for our league. not sure what has developed with that though.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Nathan whit you fuck head. And burgess had over -20 points in errors any penalties. Waldrom subbed earlie and lost 10 min too come I've too replace Nathan white.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shit.

Go the force!!!!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I'd be doing ok. If not for Sivivatu scoring 9 points. Well worth the 477K.

Can he piss off to France now please? :lmao:

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
the fantasy cup doesn't look good for me. I'm ranked 115 global and my opponent is ranked over 37000 but he is in the box seat against me atm If I get knocked out by someone who has a 1 good week I'm Gona be pissed off.

Go the force!!!!

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Anyone noticed that the 'Fantasy Cup' has started this week?

It's a knockout series where one qualifies via round 6 score rankings...

Anyone here missed out?

Just thinking...how about another prize here for one who has progressed furtherest into that Cup?

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
the fantasy cup doesn't look good for me. I'm ranked 115 global and my opponent is ranked over 37000 but he is in the box seat against me atm If I get knocked out by someone who has a 1 good week I'm Gona be pissed off.

Go the force!!!!

The fantasy cup is very annoying.

You play some guy that you're beating by 500 points overrall and then his players get hot one week and then you're out.

I still don't understand why they do it.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
The fantasy cup is very annoying.

You play some guy that you're beating by 500 points overrall and then his players get hot one week and then you're out.

I still don't understand why they do it.

Simple...to keep people interested! It's common after a few rounds plenty have dropped out due to being too far behind, so some encouragement is needed for them to keep on tipping/selecting...all part of keeping the numbers up for advertising purposes.

T

TOCC

Simple...to keep people interested! It's common after a few rounds plenty have dropped out due to being too far behind, so some encouragement is needed for them to keep on tipping/selecting...all part of keeping the numbers up for advertising purposes.

exactly, me and my mates run two pots of money, one for the overall points winner and another for the head to head winner..

Status
Not open for further replies.