• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
Up 4 places to 12th with 455 for the week. No complaints! Scratching my head a little as to what to do for next weekend though ...

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Good stuff, already used your wildcard though right?

Yes. Before Round 2 because of Hurricanes/Crusaders.

Means I have to play it a bit safer for this week because we have 3 teams on bye the round after.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Time to offload some expensive Chiefs backs. I'm looking at Sivi for Harris - he's 73k and I just want a cheap bench player... plus I reckon Link might start him soon..

I'm looking to get rid of Sivi as well. Just looking through the list and all the top scorers are almost all Crusaders. :lmao:

Reactions: Ash

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
320. Dropped 28 spots in our league. Need entire new back row. Also whoever I put in my team ayes a shocker so I'll be basing my team on whoever is playing the tahs

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Ended up getting 399 and dropped 3 places too 6 in the league. I always seam too lose about 20 points when it finalizes and some people go up. shits me. 399 and dropped spots shows how high scoring round it was.

Go the force!!!!

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Ended up getting 399 and dropped 3 places too 6 in the league. I always seam too lose about 20 points when it finalizes and some people go up. shits me. 399 and dropped spots shows how high scoring round it was.

Go the force!!!!

Wish I had half your luck only losing 20 points. I went from 482 points to 426 over three days!

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member

Yeah I am the same. Have NEVER had points added or gone up in rankings after the initial scores are posted. It is possibly the worst thing to ever happen to me.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
There's been a lot of love on G&GR for Jarrod Saffey, including having him as a contender for our WC squad by Bob Dwyer. I selected him for my squad as a reserve and gave him a run last week when I had to bench Thompson. It wasn't an inspired choice. Despite an excellent game result for the Rebels, he managed just 11 points, which included 1 error, just 4 tackles made and two missed (zero tackling points) and two long arm penalties. Those are not good stats for someone who is a contender for 6 in our world cup squad.

My other Jarryd (Payne) also scored 11 points which included 10 for a try. Thank goodness he got over the white line!

I guess it was not a good week for Jarrods (Jarryds)

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
i see frans hougaard is back to starting at wing for the bulls where he killed it last year. he costs more than fdp though, figure that one out.

bulls backs haven't been used much but you'd think they'd have some space to run against the canes.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Always wary of players coming back from injury. Generally give them a week to get back into it- this week am closely watching Kade Poki and Hosea Gear among others.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Am very tempted to go with Rene Ranger this week. He is so unpredictable I tend to avoid him, but I reckon the Blues/Cheetahs game will be a space job and he will pick up a couple of meat pies like Diggers and Davies did.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I'm a huge fan of Digby at 13... but I'm tight on inside centre spots as I'm expecting big things from Kurtley and Toeava this week. So it's a Diggers v. Doppies dual for the third position

Gooch

Fred Wood (13)
My other Jarryd (Payne) also scored 11 points which included 10 for a try. Thank goodness he got over the white line!

And I had the bright idea of having him as my captain. That's another reason I fell to an all time low of 204. Embarrasing

Status
Not open for further replies.