• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well doesn't my Savea call look like total crap now. Now i bet that Uys will have a blinder now and score 17 million tries.

Incidentally it is fun to see that when the Rebels win Saffy scores crap all. Not the most solid start for my team of wannabe wannabes.

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
So far so good. Bringing in Al Campbell was clearly a master stroke. Unfortunately decided to put Phipps on the bench instead of Sarel Pretorius after he managed to score a bag of points off the bench last week, which I'm now regretting. I did think it was rather risky at the time.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
So far so good. Bringing in Al Campbell was clearly a master stroke. Unfortunately decided to put Phipps on the bench instead of Sarel Pretorius after he managed to score a bag of points off the bench last week, which I'm now regretting. I did think it was rather risky at the time.

yeah mate i almost did that with phipps/pretorious as i said before but held off on it. good thing. and jane was a flame out so glad i didn't go there now.

did you really chose to start campbell or is he your fill in lock you had to use cuz of injury/bye? either way, top job.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Yeah I have Campbell on the bench. Now desperately praying Sykes comes down with food poisoning the hour before the game.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Vito did a fair job as captain, 78 points from him so far... only bloke I had in the Rebels v Canes match

Gooch

Fred Wood (13)
That'll teach me to put Savea in and leave Beale on the bench. Pretorius on the bench as well, hope he doesn't have a cracker like last week.

Reactions: Ash

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Pretorius is starting on the bench so unless there is an early injury like last week I can't see him scoring big.

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
yeah mate i almost did that with phipps/pretorious as i said before but held off on it. good thing. and jane was a flame out so glad i didn't go there now.

did you really chose to start campbell or is he your fill in lock you had to use cuz of injury/bye? either way, top job.

Yeah, had campbell starting since I had elstadt and o'neill who were both injured, so transferred campbell in for o'neill

R

royboi

jarrod saffy only got 11??? he made 4 tackles and missed 2 according to foxsports. surely hes made more.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Higs did alot of work but it's not going too show up in points. Anyone have digby? He is up too 75

And this goes out too the pod cast. I now have the man love for Beau!!!

Go the force!!!!

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
Having a relatively crap week so far :( but have 6+1 playing in the Saders v Sharks (Mtawirra sitting on the bench).

Got to agree with royboi as well - I thought Saffy had A screamer. Further, had Phipps on the bench (who was MoM for me - I don't know who the official MoM was) ... enough to make you cry. If all goes to shit this week, I don't know what I will be doing next week ... had started the season with Ioane and subsequently fired him for crappy results. Might be time to bring back my loyalty to the Reds again!

Good luck with the rest of the games guys.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I think the Blues/Chiefs game will cost a lot of people, was pretty dire. A lot of drop ball, a lot of penalties.

Sitting OK at the moment, but to be honest this week I will be happy to just hold position.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I have been doing just above par the whole time. Nothing special but consistently around 350 with one 400 I think. A lot of the chief blues game have not been updated at all so still some points too come there but I need sbw too have a cracker and considering Henry has told him too run more I might be in luck. If not I'm looking at around 230 this week :/

Go the force!!!!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Apologies for the Savea call. Preliminary stats has him making one tackle and missing five!

Praying I am dragged up to 300 but with a fee players hovering near negatives it might be a stretch.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I've had a slow start with 8 players yet to take the field, and have dropped to 6th in the G&GR league. What impresses me is I'm 63rd globally, shows how strong our leage is.

Benching Shmoo for Masaga was inspired, thanks for the hot tip about his injury BJ!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Absolutely shocking round for me.

Have 164 with Todd, Carter and SBW left.
Still plenty of points to come in for those who've played.
I'm sitting on 193 with only Sykes, BdP, Carter, Todd and Freaun to run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.