• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullrush

Geoff Shaw (53)
247 with Dan Carter and Fruean to come.....musing on what changes I will make this week.....I think Woodcock will have to go....AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) as well

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
259 with bismarck, carter, todd, and sbw as captain to come. thank god mitchell played.

can't believe the scores for the chiefs backs. that's enough to make you want to rip your hair out. don't think i've ever seen them all (sivi, masaga, nanai-williams) come in collectively that low.

Empire

Syd Malcolm (24)
274 with Carter, Williams (c) and Fruen to come.

Hoping to do alright - I have a 6 pack wager on in my local club league - high stakes!!

Bullrush

Geoff Shaw (53)
259 with bismarck, carter, todd, and sbw as captain to come. thank god mitchell played.

can't believe the scores for the chiefs backs. that's enough to make you want to rip your hair out. don't think i've ever seen them all (sivi, masaga, nanai-williams) come in collectively that low.

Damn....you'll do alright mate....!!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
229 with BdP and Sykes to come. Awful week. That being said so far Genia, Beiber, Sanchez and Schmoo has saved my week.

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
Only 147 for me so far :( Still have Mtawirra (bench), Bismark, Sykes, Todd, Carter, SBW (cpt) and Dagg to come. Need them to all pull finger and SBW to score zillions!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Our league has dropped out of first place overrall I believe.

Have SBW as captain. He's averaged 45. 7 points per game so far. Going by the rest of the round I'm sure he'll score 8 points and screw me.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Minnie has 18 points but when you add up his points it's 29 wtf. And the bulls fullback only made 1 run and 3 tackles wtf.

Go the force!!!!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Holy shit, look at the points coming from the Saders v Sharks game!

Carter 67, Todd 45, BdP 45, Sykes 15, Fruean 18. Great stuff! I'm up to 428 now..

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yeah but the average score went up a mile. I'm at 419 now. Go the crusaders.

If anyone else has Minnie do the math for me and see if he should have 28 points. He only has 18. These fox sports people can't add up. Wtf!!

Go the force!!!!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Minnie has 18 points, looks correct to me.

Minutes played 80 +2
Runs 12 +12
Tackles bust 1 +2
Offloads 2 +2
Tackles made 4 +4
Tackles missed 1 -2
Pilfers 1 +4
Turn overs forced 1 +3
Long arm penalties 1 -3
Errors 2 -6

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Did I say fox sports can't count? I meant I can't count. Lol. Meat head!!!
Thanks mate

Go the force!!!!

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Holy shit, look at the points coming from the Saders v Sharks game!

Carter 67, Todd 45, BdP 45, Sykes 15, Fruean 18. Great stuff! I'm up to 428 now..

And SBW with 54. First time I've broken 400 and with a few upgrades I might get 500!!! Still, top score this round will be close to 600. This is a hard comp to do well in!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Time to offload some expensive Chiefs backs. I'm looking at Sivi for Harris - he's 73k and I just want a cheap bench player... plus I reckon Link might start him soon..

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Only dropped seven spots, still in the top 30. Not too unhappy with that, Mealamu as captain underperformed and Higgers and Beau were average points-wise.

Interesting few weeks coming up though. Crusaders bye this week, then next week its the Blues, Chiefs and Rebels. Blues are playing the Cheetahs and should give them a right flogging, but with a bye the next week I don't want to put in too many. Thinking of throwing in Rene Ranger for SBW, and probably JOC (James O'Connor) (should score well vs Rebels) for Carter.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Disastrous round for me, though not all the Crusaders points will be in yet. Thankfully I had Maitland in my team to at least lend some respectability.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
jumped a chunk of spots with 483. before an adjustment i think it was up over 500 and i'm not ashamed to say i was absolutely giddy

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
Sacrificing Carter to pay for higginbotham was clearly a bad move! Managed a decent score with SBW as captain though and moved up to 5th.

It's certainly tight at the top - the top 13 are within 100 points.

Good to see our league is back at number 1 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.