• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
for real, maitland was on fire.

btw, i missed the rebels game. did o'neill sit out AGAIN after being named in the run ons?? if so, f*ck that guy!

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Bit of a weird week so far, not a lot of established stars scoring points. The weekly top scorers seem to be guys from a lot lower down in the league.

Surprised SBW only picked up 26 while Dagg had 50. Dagg was fairly average, while SBW had a belter.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I had saffy and GED. That helped. But I also have 2 guys who probably won't play. Fucking oniell.

Go the force!!!!

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Whats the story with Owen Franks? He's recorded as having played zero minutes but I'm sure he came on as a sub? This will put me down to 12 active players and three possible subs this week because no matter what I did I couldn't select 15 starters due to injuries and selections ramping up my required bye changes beyond the 4 limit.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
They are always really slow to get the points for the subs. Franks definitely came on, so the points will get there eventually.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
yeah they often start the stats reports with the run ons and then the subs get added much later. if you look at the game report everyone has played 80 minutes so far, which obviously wasn't the case. it gets finalized eventually.

Bullrush

Geoff Shaw (53)
With four Blues in my team I was torn between wanting them to play well and the Force winning ;)

With 4 in my team as well, there was only one out come I was happy with and one that I can go to sleep with....well, at least I can sleep tonite....

how good is Kevvy though....50 points without any tackles counted yet i think...

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Kev was huge tonight and absolutely the pick of the Blues pack, who I thought were well matched by the Force. He's having a bumper year so far.

Bullrush

Geoff Shaw (53)
I hope Adam Thomson gets his tackles count added on soon.

I've got Adam Thompson, Jimmy Cowan and Jamie MacKintosh on my team and NONE of them have any tackles recorded yet?? It was the first game of the round.

For a game that had no tries scored, who the hell made all the tackles if 2 of the forward pack didn't make one all night or the half-back???

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I've got Adam Thompson, Jimmy Cowan and Jamie MacKintosh on my team and NONE of them have any tackles recorded yet?? It was the first game of the round.

For a game that had no tries scored, who the hell made all the tackles if 2 of the forward pack didn't make one all night or the half-back???
They're intermediate scores, the points will come. I don't expect they have a staff of 20 working on this, and as exciting as 8 penalty goals would be for Reds supporters, I can understand them prolonging a rewatch of this match..

Bullrush

Geoff Shaw (53)
They're intermediate scores, the points will come. I don't expect they have a staff of 20 working on this, and as exciting as 8 penalty goals would be for Reds supporters, I can understand them prolonging a rewatch of this match..

Bahahaha.....fair enuff

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)

Even the Lions-Cheetahs tackle counts have been added. Thomson is my captain so it could mean an extra 16-20 points more for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.