• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I've had to make some subs and got rid of Pocock, Dagg and Botha and brought in Kev, Thompson and Sivivatu. The cancelled game has screwed me over, but that's life.

EDIT: Tidy work Moses. Beers are on you.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, great stuff Moses. Bit congratulations. Hope another G&GR member can pull off another win as well!

Gooch

Fred Wood (13)
Pocock, Read and Jane out, Kaino, Latimer and Fainifo in. Got plenty of $ in the bank, would love to change my back up hooker from Ged Robinson next week but all of my changes will be because of the triple bye.
Props - Woodcock, Slipper (Weeks)
Hooker - Robinson (Flynn)
Locks - Sykes, O'Neill (Reddish)
Back Row - Kaino, Latimer, Spies (Lee)
1/2 - Genia (Eaton)
I/B - Cooper, Steyn, Beale (Savea)
O/B - Payne, Fainifo, Chambers (Fruean).

I'm sure it won't be me getting the $1000 this week.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Got plenty of $ in the bank, would love to change my back up hooker from Ged Robinson next week but all of my changes will be because of the triple bye.

The triple bye isn't next week, it's the week after. No need to stress too much yet, plus you get an extra transfer that week as well.

Gooch

Fred Wood (13)
Geez, the cancelled game has got me all out of whack. Maybe I should read the draw a bit better next time

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
that's great moses! can't believe a g&gr-er hit it first round (technicality or no...)

how you gonna spend it??

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Anyone really struggling with the cancelled game, I'd really advise using your Wildcard this round which gives you unlimited transfers.

Last thing you want is to be miles off the pace come week 3.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Anyone really struggling with the cancelled game, I'd really advise using your Wildcard this round which gives you unlimited transfers.

Last thing you want is to be miles off the pace come week 3.

I had to bite the bullet. Going to be tougher to manage some bye weeks plus injuries/dropping to the bench etc.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gits is collecting a nice total too. Saffy is also involved quite a bit so he might get a little, hopefully.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah I made AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) my captain - that is looking like an awful decision. Geez Saffy has made a lot of tackles.

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
Awesome returns for Gits and McCabe (prior to any adjustments). Great first win for the Rebels too ... well done Melbourne punters!

Status
Not open for further replies.