• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v Rebels - Friday the 7th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

Force played well. The double try after oranges broke the Rebels in half.

Good hard rugby by both teams, but frankly, I've seen better skills in my son's old u/10 team for Joondalup.

Beating the Rebels at home should have been the very achievable expected goal, so job done by the Force.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Spoke too soon..

Ah well. Really tough game, if both these sides played that hard all season it would've covered over some of their skill shortcomings and they would've got some great results.

Pity the candour of particular forum members and the boo-ers in the crowd, who I don't consider to be indicative of the rest of the fanbase.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I spoke too soon. I thought you had chosen to make no more ref comments but spoke too soon.

Love them or hate them, gotta live with the refs Shigs. Does do us well to bang on about them.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I spoke too soon. I thought you had chosen to make no more ref comments but spoke too soon.

Love them or hate them, gotta live with the refs Shigs. Does do us well to bang on about them.
It was a one sided affair 100 percent. The boys prevailed in great form. Happy days

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

D

daz

Massive win from the force. Realy awesome to see then come through even with the one sided refereeing. The second half especially. Massive win for the boys

Massive? Your team beat the second last team in the league, at home. Isn't the word "expected"?

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Well played force, better team won on the day. Happy with the grit of the rebels, execution is a massive worry. Mediocre quality from both teams but great commitment, an enjoyable watch.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
It was a one sided affair 100 percent. The boys prevailed in great form. Happy days

I'd love to see a game through your eyes just once Shiggins.

To see refereeing so consistently bad/biased that every team you support is taking it up the arse raw, is such a mighty coincidence.

Reactions: daz

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well done Rebels.

Both sides lacking in a few area but bloody plucky in others. Loved the Timani/Mafi tag team bruiser role and loved Koroibete's speed/skills. Loved the gainline success from the Force but we seriously lack x-factor.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Massive? Your team beat the second last team in the league, at home. Isn't the word "expected"?
Yeh. It's amazing they pulled it off with all the bulkshit that went in

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Well done Force. Better team.

God we missed McMahon and Sefa. Even Jordy over Miller would have made a massive difference.

First time I have seen Stirzaker hurting like that in a press conference.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

To see refereeing so consistently bad/biased that every team you support is taking it up the arse raw, is such a mighty coincidence.

Every team.......... every game.........

No matter if they win or lose...........

There's clearly a referee conspiracy against Shiggins.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)

Ask Dismal Pillock for a graphic.

A persecution complex is part and parcel with being West Australian. Everyone is out to get us and steal our GST money.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)

Nah it's mainly the force. Always on the end of some terrible calls.

Better team won so it's all good

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Every team.... every game...

No matter if they win or lose.....

There's clearly a referee conspiracy against Shiggins.
Glad its every game and not just this one.

The ref was just poor, but the two runt of Australian rugby are never going to get a good ref.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)

He's fighting a war mate, no point. In his mind he's fighting as hard as the blokes in jersey 1-23 of the Force.

As an aside, impressive to see Saaga scrum so well at 3. I don't know if this is a long term plan or a contingency.

D

daz

Ask Dismal Pillock for a graphic.

A persecution complex is part and parcel with being West Australian. Everyone is out to get us and steal our GST money.

I used to be one, so I know what you mean. It's the isolation side effect of living miles from the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.