• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v Rebels - Friday the 7th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
The only issue I had with the ref was both korabeties tries came from forward passes which should have been picked up

I get the feeling the first one did mate, I disagree about the second. Boarder line though, and Rebels got the calls.

I feel like the Force's pick and drive tries came from cleaning out the 1 defender who wasn't part of the ruck and opening up the space.

I think that's just our personal biases playing out. It's hard to objectively watch sport.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yeah, that was funny. He even watched the footage and said it wasn't high. I think he wanted to stick to his on-field decision so he didn't look weak.

Ah well, that's why we have TMOs.

I rest my case.
It wasn't to the head. Contact as chest and his head hit the top of his shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Jamaican

So when your seeing stiff arms your actually just not able to see the tackle cause of blurred vision and the speed of the movements. I now understand the last two hours of your posting

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
It wasn't to the head. Contact as chest and his head hit the top of his shoulder.

But if his head hit the top of the shoulder, it's high. The burden is on the tackler to avoid it.

Thems the rules.
Don't you know Conor McGregor ?it was a joke

This comment makes me think he's sub 30.

M

Moono75

Some classless booing of the Rebels by Force fans, really not on.

Not saying it's a majority, but the microphones aren't exactly struggling to pick it up.
no one else ever boos of course. Apparently we invented it??

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I used to be one, so I know what you mean. It's the isolation side effect of living miles from the rest of the world.

It's also quite fun. You get an inflated sense of self-importance when you feel like everyone is out to get you.

M

Moono75

It's a fascinating, one sided rivalry. I obviously understand the logic of geographic isolation combined with a feeling that maybe WA didn't as much of an economic advantage as they'd like from the mining boom.

The fact is though, the average "big city" East Coaster just sees Perth as another capital city. People feel no differently about Perth than they do about Adelaide.

It feels very artificial, Super rugby issues not withstanding.

Of course you know what we think about you also. Your big city east coaster wanker attitude is shining through all too clearly. Well done Sir!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
no one else ever boos of course. Apparently we invented it??
Don't go to Eden Park! Haha. Man I must admit it's a different game up north. They are dead quiet on shots where down here we are quite vocal

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Disappointed this is the first Force game thread of the year I've read that hasn't been when they played the Reds.

So entertaining. Shiggins, I don't care what anyone says, keep doing what you do mate. I'll be back for more next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.