• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v Rebels - Friday the 7th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

your West Aussie or your not.Not used to be one

Ah, the land of massive inferiority complex, regular demands of succession from the rest of the country, Bali holidays, Friday night glassings, meth labs and "fuck off we're full"/"love it or leave" bumper stickers.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
a2x5ax.png

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ah, the land of massive inferiority complex, regular demands of succession from the rest of the country, Bali holidays, Friday night glassings, meth labs and "fuck off we're full"/"love it or leave" bumper stickers.

Haha. In all fairness, Melbourne is a bit worse for meth (at least the part near AAMI)

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well of course it looks ugly when you put it like that. Fuck I hate that all West Australians piss about in Bali. What an awful place so regularly filled with awful people.

But WAs inferiority complex is well matched by Victoria's delusions of grandeur. Sporting capital of the world, the coffee is sooooo much better in Melbourne, metrosexuals, hipster lumberjacks...

B

BLR

I think the Rebels players didn't get enough double frappa mocha lattes before the game last night. Must be tough being away from Melbourne

D

daz

Well of course it looks ugly when you put it like that. Fuck I hate that all West Australians piss about in Bali. What an awful place so regularly filled with awful people.

But WAs inferiority complex is well matched by Victoria's delusions of grandeur. Sporting capital of the world, the coffee is sooooo much better in Melbourne, metrosexuals, hipster lumberjacks.

Good man. Perfect return to serve. 15-all!

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
i think the game summed up perfectly both teams this year, the Force pretty well organised attack, missing Louwrens a lot, resolute defence and never give in; the Rebels, a shit load of ball - badly used, poor option taking, poor execution, poor ball security, inadequate attacking lineout and 10 to 15 min period where their ability to tackle goes away. congrats Force. Rebels desperately need a new coach

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Geez blokes, you blew it. This was your final test, your one last chance to verse ( I feel like that is grammatically incorrect but the Rugby Reportcard guys use it every week and they're school teachers, so...) Shiggins in a match thread and he trounced you. Trying to engage him in serious discussion of the rules and get him to back up his outlandish claims with actual examples, it's like you've never played this game before despite the previous 12 matchups. 2/10.

L

Leo86

Harsh, but it did look a lot like the SBW-Lions incident which received more.

Ultimately, when you're silly you put it into the ref/judiciary's hands.

Similar to SBW that contact to head was made, "it did look a lot like", not really. SBW made moves to avoid contact with team mate (split second decision but none the less). I havent seen a replay (watched live) but ref made claims Peni hit chest first (also wrapped his other arm which SBW did not). Contact with head was made, no doubt. Ref made call, judiciary have acted on. It was unintentional but as the rules are penalty has been dealt.

Side note: maybe i cant see past my one eyedness but i cant agree Peni vs SBW is the same

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
This was your final test, your one last chance to verse ( I feel like that is grammatically incorrect but the Rugby Reportcard guys use it every week and they're school teachers, so.) Shiggins in a match thread and he trounced you.
Maybe they're PE teachers.

Qcp3KQp.gif

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Geez blokes, you blew it. This was your final test, your one last chance to verse ( I feel like that is grammatically incorrect but the Rugby Reportcard guys use it every week and they're school teachers, so.) Shiggins in a match thread and he trounced you. Trying to engage him in serious discussion of the rules and get him to back up his outlandish claims with actual examples, it's like you've never played this game before despite the previous 12 matchups. 2/10.

pointless exercise, like trying to debate evolution with creationists. my 3 yo granddaughter has a better grasp of logic and reality than Shiggins.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
I would love it if Fox Sports would hook up their heart rate monitor to Shiggins for a game. Maybe even cross to him for some comments during a match.

Reactions: TSR
Status
Not open for further replies.