• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v Rebels - Friday the 7th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wow. Rebels pay all over the ball and the force get no penalties. Grant has 4 rebels on top of him and gives away a penalty for not rolling away

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Given no commentators or officials are saying that, is it possible your views are significantly wrong?
I could go back and record the stuff arms if you are so keen.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
It must be the ref and the commentators in cahoots with the ARU, couldn't be confirmation bias.

D

daz

Wow. Rebels pay all over the ball and the force get no penalties. Grant has 4 rebels on top of him and gives away a penalty for not rolling away

Wouldn't you prefer to simply enjoy the fact your team is winning, or are you really just a glass half empty kind of person?

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wouldn't you prefer to simply enjoy the fact your team is winning, or are you really just a glass half empty kind of person?
I am but repetitive stiff arms should be delt with

Scooter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Been all Force in first 15 minutes of second half. Two great tries. Although I thought there was a hint of a knock on by Meakes before Peni's try.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
I am but repetitive stiff arms should be delt with

We have the player off with concussion and one with stichers to the head and ur complaing. Wake up mate

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
We have the player off with concussion and one with stichers to the head and ur complaing. Wake up mate

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
And we had a yellow card. Wake up mate

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
I just don't see how one can have such a chip on your shoulder that you can figure you're getting a bad go of it in this particularly game.

Does the wider context of what's going on in rugby really cloud judgement that much? If so, get some objectivity.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Finally. Rebels have been on the ball like that all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.